The dream...

This is the second story from the set suggestion quotes. In this Ricky and Nini have been dating for about two weeks (2nd time).

Ricky was walking in to school on a normal Thursday morning when he suddenly saw his worst nightmare. Nini and EJ were making out in the middle of the hallway. "Nini...?" He said his voice cracking as tears fall from his eyes. "How could you do this to me" he asked walking closer to her. "I didn't do anything wrong" she said smirkingly with no sympathy in her voice. "You didn't do anything wrong?! So if I went up the my ex girlfriend and just started making out with her, you'd be okay  with it?" He could feel his heart breaking more and more with every word he said. "Yeah sure I don't really care" she said shrugging. That practically killed Ricky. It was like she completely changed from the person he fell in love with. "Why..why would you do this to me, you know how I feel about you" "yeah so, it's not like I feel the same" she said nonchalantly. "I just needed someone to help me get EJ back" "you...used me...?" Ricky asked crying still. "Haha, why wouldn't I, EJ is so much better than you in every way" then every thing went black.
Next thing he new he had a delicate hand rubbing small circles in his back trying to calm him down. It was Nini. He was sitting in her bed and the lights were on. So it was all a dream, but it felt so real, his heart still hurt from the pain. He hugged Nini tighter than ever. "Please don't leave me, please don't leave me for EJ" he said slightly. "I would never" she said slowly calming him down.

Sorry this is so short, and was not the best written story ever but I hope you still enjoyed it.

325 words