Hiding (Their Story)

When Nini was 16 she started posting on YouTube. She would post videos of herself singing covers of popular songs or her own original songs. Her video often included her best friend, Ricky. They had been best friends since they were 5, and did almost everything together.

2 years after Nini started posting she got approached by a label saying they wanted to sign her.

The first thing Nini did after she scheduled a meeting with the label was drive over to Ricky's house.

"RICKY, RICKY, RICKY, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT" she screamed as he opened the door. "What happened!" Ricky asked.

"I'M GETTING A RECORD DEAL" she screamed even louder. A smile quickly spread across Ricky's face as he wrapped his arms around Nini's waist, picked her up and spun her around. When he set her down he kept his arms around her waist and said, "I'm so proud of you."

It wasn't until she looked up to look Ricky in the eyes to thank him that she realized how close their faces were to each other.

Before she could overthink her idea she leaned up and kissed him. But Ricky didn't react, and Nini quickly pulled away.

When Nini looked at Ricky his eyes were wide open and he was staring at her. She was about to apologize when Ricky leaned down and kissed her. It was so amazing you could almost see the fireworks exploding.

They only pulled away when they needed air. 

"I've been wanting to do that for so long, I was just a little shocked that you actually felt the same" Ricky said.

"I have also wanted to do that for a long time," she said smiling, "and since we've both been waiting for this moment for a long time why don't you do it again." And he did.

A few weeks later she was signing the paperwork and was officially the newest artist signed to Interscope Records.

3 months later she released her first single, Victim, and it blew up (drivers license level)

"I think we need to talk," Ricky said as he walked into her room. Due to her success Ricky thought it would be best if they sat down and talked. "What's up?" Nini said, and gestured for him to sit down.

"So now that you're famous-" Ricky started but Nini cut him off, "I'm not famous." "You went from 500,000 followers to 4 million followers in a week, and you're only growing more every day. You're famous" he said smiling.

"So now that you're famous I think we need to talk about us" Ricky said looking serious. "Are you breaking up with me?" Nini asked quickly. "No, no, no, I love you, I would never do that." Ricky said, his eyes going wide when he realized what he had just admitted.

"You love me?" she said quietly.

"We may have only been together for 4 months but I've been in love with you for a lot longer than that" he said holding her hand.