5 things I want to see in Season 2

1. Ricky having anxiety/ panic attacks

I suffer from anxiety and I would love to see it shown more in tv show. When I was diagnosed I didn't know much about it and it was most likely because anxiety wasn't represented in the stuff I watched. I would love for disney to shine a light on anxiety and teach people what anxiety is and that even though you have it that it isn't the end of the world.

2. Big Red and Ashlyn dating and then both realizing they are gay

I've had the idea for this scene for a couple months now. Ashlyn and Red both realize that they don't really like the opposite gender, but were scared to tell their significant other because they didn't want to ruin their friendship. Ashlyn sits Red down one day and straight up tells him that she likes girls instead of guys. Then there would be a dramatic pause before Red breaths out a sigh of relief and tells her that he likes boys. They then both laugh at their situation and about how scared they were for nothing and become an iconic lesbian/gay duo.

3. Less Rini focused

I love rini (this is literally a rini book), but I would really like for their relationship to not be so front and center. Season one was pretty much just the story of them getting back together and I want to just see them being happy.

Also if their relationship was a focal point of the show that would mean more drama in their relationship and I really don't want another ross and rachel fiasco.

4. More character growth

This is mainly for Gina and EJ. They both had good arcs in the first season they went from being not good people to being okay people, but I want to see them become amazing people with kind hearts.

Most people don't know this but I am a big math nerd and I understand things by using numbers. So how I describe my feelings for them is: for each bad thing they did they got negative points in my mind. For example EJ staling Nini's phone got him -50 points, or Gina trying to get Nini out of the role of gabriella so she could have it would be -25. Then for each good action they got possessive points. EJ buying Gina the plane ticket and giving up his role for Ricky got him enough points to get him back to zero in my mind, same with Gina apologizing to Nini.

So in my mind thy are both at zero meaning they are neutral to me, and I really want to see them grow and mature as people.

5. I want more of the theater gang doing things together

The theater gang seems to be really good friends and I want to see that more next season. I want to see them all sitting at the same lunch table, them doing homework/studying together, talking to each other in the halls, more hangouts like the one in ep. 7, ect.

I also want to see them all going to EJ's graduation, and him saying his goodbyes to East High.

Comment what you want to see in season 2

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Sorry for the lack of updates. I am currently working on the most requested one from my last post and I will try to get it up as soon as possible.

I went camping over the weekend with some old friends and ever since I got back I've had really bad writers block and I can only write like one paragraph at a time, but one should hopefully be up soon.

618 words