Royal Pains (Part 2)

(before this starts I think I should say that I haven't been to a wedding in over 5 years so I don't really remember what happens at them)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After they got engaged they spent a few nights by themselves, enjoying their time together being in love. They knew once they got back to the palace they wouldn't have anytime to relax and spend time together.

"We're getting married" Nini whispered, her head resting on his chest. "That we are" he said pulling her into his side even more and kissing her forehead. "But we need to decide something. When do we want to tell everyone"

"I think we should probably tell our families first then we can tell the people" she smiled looking up at her fiancé. "Sounds good to me" he said leaning down, kissing her lips.

When they got back to the palace they were immediately greeted by Mary. "Soo... " she said, not wanting to say anything just in case Ricky chickened out and didn't propose. Nini laughed knowing what she was doing. "I don't know, nothing very important happened," Nini said, placing her left hand on her face, nonchalantly showing Mary her ring.

"Oh my god, finally" she squealed and ran up to Nini and gave her a hug. "You finally did it," she said, hugging her brother as well.

"What's going on kids." Mike said coming into the room noticing the scene that was unfolding. "NINI AND RICHARD ARE ENGAGED" Mary screamed.

"Congratulations," he said hugging them both. "I know you guys will have an extremely happy life together."

They then sent a few of their engagement photos to the press to have them announce it to the public. And after that they were all done, and able to finally start planning their lives together.

It was only 6 months later when Nini was getting ready to walk down the aisle. Those 6 months were filled with the stress of wedding planning. And not just any wedding, a royal wedding.

It took Nini a while to pick out a wedding dress. She wanted it to be perfect, and exactly what she always imagined when she was a child, but she also wanted to follow royal protocol, and respect their traditions. But she did finally find the perfect one.

Their wedding day was an amazing day that not many people will ever forget.

Richard was standing at the altar watching as everyone else was walking down the aisle, waiting to see his bride. And when she did start down the aisle it brought a smile to his face, and tears to his eyes, but he quickly stopped himself from crying. He needed to keep up his appearance in front of the camera.

She was smiling at him too. She couldn't stop staring at him, and was pretty much relaying on her mom to keep her walking at the same pace.

When she got to the altar she gave her mom a quick kiss and the cheek, and handed her the bouquet of flowers she was holding. She then turned to her groom, and her smile grew. He took her hands in his as she stood in front of him. "You look beautiful," he whispered. "Thank you, you look handsome"

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to join the hearts of this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Now if anyone has any reason why these two should not be lawfully joined together, speak now or forever hold your peace." the officiant said and everyone was silent. The officiant nodded and went back to talking. "Richard Michael Bowen do you take Nina Salazar-Roberts to be your lawfully wedded wife. Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live" "I do" Richard said looking directly into his bride's eyes.