The Diary Part 2

Last time:

Ricky 🥰❤️

you like me...?

And all the memories of where her Diary was started coming back.

____________________

Nini

ummm...maybe...

Ricky 🥰❤️

can we talk about this in person??

Nini

do you want me to come over??

Ricky 🥰❤️

sure 

see you soon

Nini knew something was off by the way he was texting her. Nini quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out the door.

When she got to Ricky's house she knew something was wrong. Both his parents were gone and he was crying. She quickly pulled him into a hug letting him cry into her shoulder. When they both pulled away Nini moved to sit on the couch him his living room, but Ricky grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to him. "Can I kiss you now" Ricky whispered after a few moments, his tears slowly stopping. She didn't even have to respond she just looked at him with so much love in her eyes. He leaned down slightly, connecting their lips in a kiss. He moved his hands to her waist as she put her arms around his neck. When they pulled away they just stared at each other with so much passion in their eyes. "That was better than I expected it to be" Ricky said laughing slightly. Nini just smiled not needing to say anything. "So you like me huh" Ricky said smirking slightly. "What if I do" she said mimicking his smirk. "I would tell you to kiss me again" Ricky said his gaze moving from her eyes to her lips. Nini raised up on her tipy-toes and kissed him again. 

After the kiss Ricky asked Nini to stay for a little longer to watch a movie. They ended up watching Camp Rock. Nini had a question she wanted to ask Ricky, but she didn't know how he'd respond. When the movie was about half way done Nini finally worked up the courage to ask him. "Hey Ricky..." she said nervously. "What" he said removing his focus from the movie. "Why were you crying when i got here, and...where are your parents?" she asked him sounding concerned. "oh..uh..my parents kinda got into a fight and started yelling at each other" he said tears starting to form in his eye again. "Then they both stormed out. I don't know even were they are, right now" Ricky finished letting a single tear fall. Nini took her thumb to his cheek wiping it off then leaving her hand on his cheek rubbing it slowly. "It's okay. You shouldn't have to worry about your parents. How about I stay here until your parents come back?" "I'd really like that" he said with a teary smile. They when back to watch the movie.

By the time his parents came back both Nini and Ricky had fallen asleep in each other arms. 'I always knew they'd end up together' Mike thought laying a blanket over them, and texting Nini's moms say she would be staying over tonight.

It literally took me all day to write the last chapter, and I wrote this one in less then an hour. Thank you guys for all the positive comments on the last part it really means a lot to me. 

525 words