K-I-S-S-I-N-G (Rini week 6)

Nini and Ricky had been friends for years so when they started dating it was difficult to try to figure out how to tell people about their relationship. So the only people that know about it are their parents and since it's currently summer they don't have to worry about their friends catching them.

When they were growing up Nini and Ricky's hangout spot had always been the tree house in Ricky's backyard. They would spend their nights looking at the stars or talking about their problems. When Ricky's parents would get in really bad fights he would text Nini and she'd meet him up there to help calm him down.

So when they became a couple it became their secret date spot.

One night Ricky and set up a picnic for him and Nini. A few years ago they had set up a projector in the tree house. So Ricky made sure it was working so they could watch a movie after they ate.

When Nini knocked on the Bowen's door she was greeted by Mike. "He's in the tree house," Nini smiled and walked passed him to the backyard. When she climbed up the latter she was overjoyed by what she saw. "Aww baby did you do this for me" she said, a tear coming to her eye. "Do you like it" "I love it" she smiles as she goes to hug him.

They spent the next few hours sitting and cuddling and watching Disney movies.

It was around 8 pm and they were halfway through High School Musical 2. Nini's head was resting on Ricky's chest.

She lifted her head off and looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that" he said. She just leaned up and kissed him. "Thank you, for all of this" He leaned down and kissed her again. A deeper kiss this time.

"Nini and Ricky sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Big Red cooed. Nini hid her face in Ricky's chest. "What are you doing here" Ricky asked. "We haven't hung out lately, so I wanted to see if you were busy, but I guess I got my answer to that."

There was a moment of silence before Red spoke again. "So are you going to explain what I just witnessed or are we going to leave it to my imagination."

"We're together," Nini mumbled. "What I didn't hear you" "Were dating, okay" nini said a lot louder, hiding her face in Ricky's chest once again.

"I'll leave you two alone then. I got all the information I need" Big Red said climbing back down the ladder.

"Well that was awkward," Nini laughed. "Come on let's finish the movie" Ricky said, and Nini cuddled into his side moving her focus back to the movie.

________________________

This is really short but I can't think of a way to make it longer.
Your comments always make me smile, and I love seeing your reactions.
Thank you for all your support  :)

505 words