The Proposal

This is what I think a Rini proposal would be like. Thank you to everyone that commented suggestions on my last story.

Nini and Ricky have been together ever since that fateful day it the dressing room. It was now 6 years later and they were both 22. When they were younger (like 10) Nini would always talk about getting married. And since they had been dating for so long. He decided now is the right time to finally propose. He knew he needed to make this the best day for Nini.
First he when to talk to Nini's moms and ask them for their permission. They obviously said yes. They both know Ricky and Nini were soulmates ever since the first day of kindergarten when Nini and Ricky came out of the class room holding hands. After they agreed, he told them about his plan. The plan was to set up a scavenger hunt for Nini to go on to bring her out of the house, and while she's distracted he will set up the proposal in his backyard.
Then he had to actually set up the scavenger hunt. He was naturally pretty good at making scavenger hunts so it wasn't too hard for him to plan out.

(The big day)

Nini was sitting on the couch in her house watching High School Musical, when she heard a knock on the door. But when she went to see who it was, no one was there, but what she did find was a box labeled "open me". So she did just that. In the box was a dozen red roses, her favorite, and a little note with it that read, "things were easier back then, but one thing is true, problem is too dark that me and you can't shine through" she smiled at the quote. Remembering how her kindergarten teacher used to have a similar quote her wall. The she turned the card in her hand over and read the back. "I know you will remember this, so go to where you'd find it" she smiled at his extra little note, before pausing her movie, grabbing her keys, and walking to her car.
What she got to her old kindergarten she smiled seeing another note on the door. "We made it this far but one of us didn't" she knew exactly what he meant by it. He was talking about when he melted her Barbie in her microwave. She quickly jumped back in her and drove back to her house.
She was practically running to her kitchen to try to find the next clue. She saw it, another note. "Remember the lemonade, it was so sweet and true, until I did a wheelie and it all turned to stew" she went outside to her front yard to see another small note attached to a stick. "Sleep in the clouds" was all the note said. That was the name of the first song she ever wrote, she was so happy when she finished writing it that she immediately called him and told him to meet her at the park. The park was just down the street so she decided it would be faster to walk there. When she got there she found another note but this one had a few rose petals around it. "Sorry I puked on your shoes...p.s. not the place" she knew he was talking about their very eventful trip to six flags when he puked on her shoes. She had a picture on then on the ride in her bed room. So she practically sprinted back to her house and up the stairs to her room. It took her a little while to actually find the note this time. It was taped to the back of the photo. "So much has happened in this room, and think of what we've done but to close the chapter of being friends, I think I kinda you know, I like/love you" he was right so much had happened in that room. This was the room where they had there first kiss, where they admitted they had a crush on each other, and where she had told him that she loved him. She went over to her bed to find the next note, but instead of a note she found a box. In the box was the dog tag she had given Ricky after he stared in his first musical. She went back to her car to drive to East high. Being in the vicinity of the building brought back memories. She found another note taped to the front door. "Now go to the place that we spent the most time in middle school" she knew he was talking about his house. Before his parents started fighting more often he and Nini used to have play dates at his house all the time. When she walked in the hose she saw a walkway of roses leading all the way through the house and to the backyard, where she found Ricky. Once he saw her he grabbed her hand and walked her over to a little deck he had in his backyard. "Nini I have loved you since they first day I saw you in kindergarten, and I still love you in the same way today. I always knew that it would be you and me till the end, so Nina Marie Salazar-Roberts will you marry me?" he asked getting down on one knee, and pulling out the most perfect ring ever. Nini was in shock. She always dreamed of marrying Ricky but she never expect it to be so soon. "Yes!!" She said tears falling down her face. As he put the ring on her finger he said "I love you Nini, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we are going to be together for-" "God, just shut up and kiss me" And he did exactly that.

Again thank you so much to everyone that commented suggestions and voted on my last story. I have another story that  will be ready tomorrow about the second most requested story.

1032 works