36 Questions (Rini week 5)

None of the characters have ever meet

Bold- Ricky
Italics - Nini
_____________________________

Big Red was a film major. And his new assignment was a romance research assignment. So he chose to test the "36 questions that lead to love". He went around the campus until he found the perfect people. Their names were Ricky Bowen and Nini Salazar-Roberts.

They made simple small talk. Before sitting in their seats.

Nini and Ricky were sitting in chairs slightly facing each other. It was awkward at first, I mean these people were about to answer very personal questions with someone they have never met before.

1. Given the choice of anybody in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest.

My parents got divorced when I was 15 and I haven't really talked to my mom much since then. So i'd love to be able to sit down and have dinner with her sometime, or even just have one conversation. But she got remarried and started a new family, and forgot about me.

Nini placed a comforting hand on his knee.

Mine's not as personal as yours but I'd love to have dinner with Taylor Swift. I love songwriting and she's always been my biggest inspiration. I would love to talk to her and maybe even write her a song.

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

As I said before I love songwriting, and I sing a little too, so I would love to be famous. I don't know just the thought of people listening and enjoying my music would be a dream.

I actually song write too but I could never even fathom being famous. I just couldn't live that lifestyle of people watching my every move. I would love to do some ghost writing though, you know just stay in the background.

Yeah that's the dark side of fame but I still think it'd be kind of fun

3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

If I'm just calling my friend then no I wouldn't, but if it's an important call than I would like bullet point it out in my head of what I think would be important to say. I just want to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Yeah I kinda do what you were saying about the bullet points. I like to have an idea of what I'm going to say before I say it.

4. What would constitute a "perfect" day for you?

For me it would be a day at the park with my friends and then after a fun day we go to the cliffs and look out at the city and watch movies while the sun is setting

Well for me it would be going to the skate park and then go get In and Out and then go home and get cuddles while watching movies.

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

I last sang to myself a few days ago when I wrote my last song, and I've never sang in front of people.

Wait you've never sang in front of anyone ever.

Never

Well we'll have to change that

I guess we will, but what about you

My last concert I performed was 3 weeks ago at the coffee shop on campus and I sang to my self this morning in the shower

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?