The Kidnapping (Part 2)

Nini was back in the dark room, with the man. The man that kidnapped her. The man that rapped her. The man that threatened to kill her. "Where is she" he asked her slowly walking towards her. "Where is Gina Porter" "I'm not going to tell you" she said in a frustrated tone. She new that even thought Gina wasn't the nicest person she didn't deserve to go though what Nini was going though. "I know how to get you to tell me" she said with and evil smirk. "I'll never tell you anything even if it means dying in this chair." She screamed. "Oh it won't be you dying. It'll be him" he said walking out of the darkness with a disheveled looking Ricky, and holding a gun to Ricky's head. "So are you going to tell me where Gina is or do you want me to fire this gun" Nini gulped. "Don't tell him where she is just let me die" Ricky said. She knew she didn't want Gina to be put thought the torture she is going through, but she also knew that she couldn't see Ricky die. She loved that boy more then she ever thought she could, but in this moment seeing willing to give up his live for someone else's freedom she loved him even more. "Fine. I'll tell you where she is just let him go" she said tears starting to well up in her eyes. "Oops too late" he laughed pulling the trigger of the gun. "NO!!!!!!" She screamed as Ricky's lifeless body fell to the floor. 

Ricky woke up to a screaming Nini. "NO!!!!!!" Nini screamed sitting up, breathing heavily. She started to cry. She couldn't control her breathing. It was like she took every breath as if it would be her last. She turned to the left slightly to see a concerned looking Ricky. She hugged him, not wanting to ever let him go. "Your not dead" She cried into his shoulder. "Shh, no I'm right here" He said calmly trying to calm his friends crying.

After staying like that for about 5 minutes Ricky broke the silence, "What happened" "I had a dream" she said. "What happened before I found you yesterday" He said tears starting to form in his eyes remembering all the emotions he went thought that day. "You don't have to tell me if your not comfortable talking about it." "No it'd probable better if I talk about it. I don't remember everything that happened if I'm being honest. And that's a good thing. Of what I do remember. I was walking home when I heard a car pull up behind me. Then I felt a sharp pain it the back of my head and I feel to the ground. Next thing I knew I was tied up in the back of his car. My hands were tied together with rope behind my back, and my feet where tied together with zip ties. When he stopped his car he came around to his trunk, which is where I was, and he up did the zip ties around mt feet and the climbed in with me." She said recalling the worst moments of her life. Ricky could since that things were about to get deeper, so he pulled her into he chest and rested his head on top of her's. Ricky could feel Nini physically relax. "Then he took of his clothes before removing mine too." Nini tensed up again, and let a single tear fall down her face. "Then he took advantage of me, but i don't feel like talking about that right now" she continued. She knew that Ricky was the best person to talk to about this, but she still didn't want to think about those moments anymore. Ricky tightened his grip on her a little it more symbolizing that he understood and he wasn't going to pressure her to talk about it. "Then he took me to a dark room, and tied me to a chair, and said a lot of weird and awful things before leaving me alone with only me and my thoughts. I feel asleep in the chair for a few hours I think. When I woke up I notice a small window in the corner of the room. And I found a way out of the ropes, so when he left me alone again I crawled out of the window and started running. And I never stopped until I found you" she said still crying. Ricky turned Nini around and hugged her again. "I'll never let anything like that happen to you again" He said tearing up as well. 

It was around 4 am at this time. "I don't want to go back to sleep" she said thinking about her dream. She hugged him tighter. "Then we won't go to sleep" he said smiling at her. She was finally happy in that moment. Happy to know that no matter what Ricky would always be there with her.

(1 week later)   

Ricky and Nini spent everyday in her bedroom rarely coming out. They spent time just talking, not about her abduction, but about life, resent events, and  their friends. And hanging out with Nini has made Ricky's feelings for her increase more then he thought then they could.'How could I let this happen. How could I let myself fall for her. She is my best friend, and she's going thought so much right now. Why am I so stupid.' Ricky thought to himself.

"I like you" Nini blurted out while they were doing their homework one day. Ricky just looked at her in shock. "I now things will be pretty awkward going forwarded with you knowing I like you but I just needed to get this off my chest. You have been my best friend for so long and your always there when I need you, and I guess i just caught feelings. And if you don't want to talk to me anymore then I understand. This is probably-" she was cut off but Ricky's lips on hers. It was a magical kiss. It was exactly what they always dreamed it would be. It wasn't the longest kiss ever, but they both knew that it was special. "I like you too" He whispered after they both puled away.

___________________

Leave any suggestions you have for other one shots here.

1065 words