Drunk Words

Takes place after the thanksgiving party.

Ricky got into his car as quick as he could and started driving to Ashlyn's house

Ricky got into his car as quick as he could and started driving to Ashlyn's house. "Did she really mean all of that. Did she really think he liked Gina. Did she really want him to still like her. Did she really want to kiss him. Did she really still love him." he thought as he drove.

He wasn't left to his thoughts for too long because before he knew it he was pulling into Ashyn's driveway. When he pulled up he saw Nini sitting on the front porch alone. She had a bottle of vodka in her hand that she seemed to be drinking straight from. The bottle was almost empty by the time Ricky got to her.

"Come on, let's get you home" Ricky said, wrapping an arm around her waist to support her as he helped her stand up. "Nooooooooo, dont want moms do see me like this" she slurred.

Ricky practically carried her to his car since she couldn't hold her own body weight. He gently placed her into his passengers seat and put the seat belt over her. She was mumbling incoherently and Ricky couldn't understand anything she was trying to say.

He then made his way over to the driver's seat. He drove them to his house since she clearly didn't want her moms to know she was drunk.

He took a quick glace over at where she was lying. Her head was lying against the glass and her legs were almost tucked underneath her. She seemed to be sleeping.

Ricky smiled at the sight of her sleeping in his passengers seat again.

The last time this happened was when he had taken her on a surprise road trip to yellowstone national park and she fell asleep on the drive back home.

When he pulled back into his driveway he parked and went around the car to help Nini out. She wasn't awake yet, so he picked her up bridal style and carried her into his house.

It was a little difficult to open the front door while holding a girl in your arms but he made it work.

He carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom gently lying her on his bed. He then heard her say something, "Ricky, my love and my hero."

He didn't know what to do. His thoughts were moving at a million miles an hour. So he gave her a quick, light kiss on the forehead before walking out of his room, turning off the lights as he left.

He then grabbed a blanket and laid down on the couch trying to collect his thoughts.

They say drunk words are sober thoughts, but are they really. Or are drunk words exactly as they seem, words with no meaning that will be forgotten by the next day.

_________________________

Look at me updating twice in two days.

486 words