Get a Room

Nini and Ricky had the house to themselves. His parents had gone to meet with a lawyer about the divorce leaving Nini and Ricky alone.

Ricky's parents probably weren't thinking right when they decided that leaving teenagers alone in a house where they could do anything without getting caught was a good idea, but they did.

Ricky and Nini were good kids though and didn't plan on doing anything too bad.

They were sitting in the living room watching Tangled (Nini's favorite movie) and cuddling. Ricky always enjoyed watching Tangled with Nini, not because he absolutely loved the movie, but because he loved watching her eyes sparkle as she watched Rapunzel and Flynn's story unfold. The sparkle in her eye was the most beautiful thing Ricky had ever seen, and he wanted to look at it as often as he could.

That's why Ricky found himself staring at her as they watched the movie. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

She could feel him staring at her and she turned to look at him. "Why are you looking at me and not the movie," Nini asked. Ricky smiled and said, "You're just so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off you."

She leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. As she was about to pull away he placed his hand on her cheek pulling her in closer. The movement caused her mouth to open slightly, just enough for Ricky's tongue to enter her mouth. She hummed slightly and moved onto his lap for a better angle. They were in their own state of bliss, blocking out the world around them as they kissed. 

It probably wasn't the best idea to block out the whole world though, especially since in the middle of their make out, Mike and Lynne had come home.

"Get a room" Mike said as he saw the two teenagers, causing them to break apart.

"NO, NO, NO, THERE WILL BE NO GETTING A ROOM, I DON"T NEED GRANDBABIES YET" Lynne yells, and everybody laughs. Nini hid her head in Ricky's chest too embarrassed to look Lynne in the eye.

Mike and Lynne moved into the kitchen to leave the two kids alone but not too alone.

"That was so embarrassing" Nini whispered, her head still hidden in Ricky's chest. "Ignore them" he said, helping her off of his lap. "Come on let's finish the movie." He tucked Nini into his side and they turned their attention to the movie.

_____________________

Sorry I've been gone so long, I had no inspiration to write.

I've gotten really into reading physical books recently and I found one that I think all fanfic readers would love because it definitely reads like a fanfiction, it's called Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines. It's about a boy named West who's dad is dying of cancer but he doesn't tell anyone, and a girl named Maddie who doesn't talk to anyone after she watched her father kill her mother. He meets her and decides to tell her his secret since she "can't talk" but she ends up talking to him and tells him about what happened in her past, and a romance ensues. It's one of the best books I've ever read.

Let me know if you decide to read it so we can talk about it.

528 words