The After Party

Another chapter, yay!!!

"Yo Nini, you ready to go" Ricky asked with a smile on his face. Nini just looked at him still in shock about what just happened. "Come on everyone's waiting" he said closing the door waiting for Nini to come out. After a few seconds Nini came to her senses, and left to go hang out with her friends. When she walked out she noticed it was just Ricky outside. Ricky noticed her confused look "everyone else went to ashlyn's house to set up the party" "okay then" she said said as she pecked him on the lips. "You ready to go now" "Yeah let's go." When they got to Ricky's car Ricky noticed something off about Nini. "Hey what's wrong" he asked as he started driving. "Nothing" she said but Ricky knew she was lying. "If it's nothing then why are you using your British accent." "I love and you know that but I'm just not quite ready to tell everyone else about us. I want to keep our relationship for us and not for everyone else" "I agree if the drama kids finds out about us then this will became a party about our relationship, instead of celebrating the end of the show." By the time they were done talking the were pulling into Ashlyn's driveway. "Can I have one more kiss before I have to pretend I don't love you" she kissed him. It was a small sweet kiss. When they pulled away Nini said "You did it for the past 5 years, I think you can last one more day." She said smiling kissing him a again. They walk in the house and see that everyone's in the living room. Little did they know everyone was scheming while waiting Nini and Ricky. The plan was to play truth or dare and somehow get one of them to pick dare. Then they would put them in to a room together until they worked everything out. "Do you guys want to join us, we are playing truth or dare" Carlos asked. "Sure.." Ricky said slightly nervous. "So Ricky truth or dare" Kourtney asked smirking slightly "truth" he said. "What's your biggest regret" she ask. He looked at Nini and she smiled before nonchalantly shaking her head. "Probably throwing up on Nini's shoes at six flags" Ricky answered chuckling. "Big red truth or dare?" He asked quickly so people wouldn't look to far into his answer. "Truth" "Why did you but those flowers for Ashlyn." Big Red blushed "she always beloved in me, and now I finally found a place where I belong, so the flowers were a sort of thank you" Big red said blushing even more. The game went on for a little longer. Until someone said "Nini truth or dare" "Dare" she said wanting to be adventurous for once. "Follow me. You too" Gina said pointing at Ricky. She dragged both of them to the extra bedroom before closing the door and locking it. "What are we meant to do in here?" Ricky asked Gina though the door. "Just...talk..." she said suspiciously. "We were set up weren't we" Nini said laughing. "We have sometime alone thought?" He said kissing her. It was like their kiss in the car, short, sweet, and perfect. "One question though. What are we?" He asked staring into her eyes. "What do you want us to be?" Nini said smiling. "I want to be able call yo mine again." He said. "Then it's official, I'm all yours" she said with and even bigger smile than before. He kissed her. This one was deeper and hungrier then the one in the dressing room. It was filled with love, passion and affection. They probably would have stayed there all night kissing if they didn't here the door unlock. They quickly jumped apart and started talking about the musical so they didn't seem suspicious "thank you for helping me with breaking free." "It was your role you deserved to perform it." She said giving him a friendly smile. "So what happened" Gina asked when they left the room. "Nothing really we just talked about the musical" Ricky said. "Oh...okay then" Gina said looking slightly disappointed. "We were just about to start high school musical if you want to watch" she said before shuffling away. They walk in to find that the only 2 open sets were right next to each other." They sat down and sat as far away from each other they could in the little open space on the floor. Once they were half way though the movie and almost everyone had fallen asleep Ricky put his arm around Nini and she put her head on his shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek and said "I love you" "I love you too" she said blushing a little. "WHAT" everyone screamed in unison. "I thought you said nothing happened in that room!" Carlos says practically screaming. "Nothing happened we just talked" "Really, so you didn't tell each other you loved each other in that room?" "We didn't..." Ricky looked at Nini nonverbally asking if he could tell them, she nodded still blushing. "It happened in the dressing rooms after the play" Ricky said sheepishly. "That's what you guys were doing it there?!" Kourtney asked "I thought you were just giving him the gift you got him." "That happened too" Nini said. "Can we just go back to watching the movie" Ricky asked feeling kind of embarrassed after that encounter with the cast. They all silently agree and turn back to watch the movie. Ricky puts his arm back over Nini's shoulder, and Nini put her head back on his shoulder. They fell asleep like that. Happy and in each other's arms.

Uggg, more cheesiness when will I stop. I thought that since the last episode was pretty sad that I would do some more fluff. Hope you are enjoying these stories as much as I am.

1000 words