41-panick attack

A/N: just wanted to inform you that i changed the nickname Jake gave to y/n from bella to Indigo

41-panic attack

As Y/N nestled into Sunghoon's comforting embrace, her tears slowly subsided, replaced by a heaviness in her heart. The weight of the situation loomed over her, threatening to drown her in its complexity. Sunghoon's presence provided a temporary respite, a sanctuary from the storm that raged inside her.

Sunghoon gently stroked Y/N's back, his touch conveying reassurance and support. He knew that no words could fully alleviate her pain, but he wanted her to feel his unwavering presence, a steadfast pillar of strength in her time of need.

After a while, Y/N's sobs quieted, and her breathing began to steady. She lifted her head from Sunghoon's shoulder, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She managed a weak smile, grateful for Sunghoon's unwavering support. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and gratitude.

Sunghoon returned the smile, his eyes filled with warmth and compassion. "You don't have to thank me, Y/N. I'm here for you, always," he reassured her, his voice gentle and steady. "You're not alone in this."

As they sat together on the floor, Sunghoon gently guided Y/N to the couch, helping her find a more comfortable position. He placed a soft blanket around her shoulders, wanting to provide her with a sense of warmth and security.

"I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate," Sunghoon offered, rising from the couch. He made his way to the kitchen, the clinking of mugs and the sound of boiling water providing a soothing backdrop to their shared moment of vulnerability.

Lost in her thoughts, Y/N stared into the distance, her mind racing with uncertainties and fears. She longed for Jake's presence, his comfort, and his reassurance. Sunghoon's actions were filled with kindness, but deep down, Y/N yearned for the one who had captured her heart.

As Sunghoon returned with the steaming cup of hot chocolate, he settled down beside Y/N, offering it to her with a gentle smile. "Here you go," he said softly. Y/N took the cup in her hands, feeling the warmth seep into her fingers. The taste of the familiar beverage brought a momentary sense of comfort, a temporary respite from the chaos of her emotions.

A heavy silence settled between them, each lost in their own thoughts. Sunghoon broke the silence, his voice filled with compassion and concern. "Y/N, have you considered what you want to do? Will you keep the baby?"

Y/N's gaze dropped to the swirling depths of her cup, her heart heavy with indecision and shame. "I don't know," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. The weight of the situation felt overwhelming, and she couldn't bear the thought of making such a life-altering decision on her own.

Sunghoon's eyes softened as he looked into her blue ones, his concern deepening. "Your baby will be... different, won't they?" he asked cautiously, searching for the right words. Y/N nodded, her expression filled with a mix of sadness and acceptance. She explained to Sunghoon the intricate origins of Jake's lineage, and how he was the product of a union between lucifer seed and a human.

Sunghoon's eyes widened, grappling with the enormity of the revelation. "So, your baby will be... a demon?" he asked, his voice tinged with disbelief and confusion.

Y/N nodded once more, her gaze fixed on the floor. "That's the truth. But I can't give them what they need if I don't... if I don't turn," she confessed, her voice barely audible.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in shock, his mind reeling to grasp the magnitude of Y/N's words. "What the fuck?" he exclaimed, a mix of disbelief and concern coursing through him. The situation had taken an unimaginable turn, leaving them both grappling with the weight of its implications.

"I know it's complicated," Y/N murmured, her voice filled with anguish. "I want to keep my baby, but I can't fathom becoming a demon."

Sunghoon sighed heavily, his hand running through his hair in a gesture of frustration. "Y/N, you need to have a serious conversation with Jake about all of this. It's incredibly messed up," he advised, his tone laced with empathy.

Y/N nodded, acknowledging the gravity of the situation. She knew that avoiding the conversation would only prolong their shared anguish. The path ahead was uncertain, but she needed to face it head-on, armed with honesty and vulnerability.

Sunghoon opened his arms once more, pulling Y/N close as she settled against him. The weariness in her eyes was evident, the weight of her circumstances bearing down on her. With his embrace, Sunghoon offered her solace and a sense of security. As she nestled against him, her exhaustion enveloped her, and she succumbed to the tranquility of sleep.

Gently, Sunghoon whispered reassurances, his voice a soothing lullaby in the darkness. "It will be okay, Y/N. We'll figure this out together."