5- until death

5-until death

As the words came out of his mouth, the girl couldn't help herself before she started shedding her gold tears. She sobbed into him unceasingly, while he held her in silence, rocking her slowly as her tears soaked his chest. "Calm down y/n "his sound rang in her ears.

He massages her head, brushing his long fingers in her hair, stroking silently. Feeling her sobbing against his chest. He just can't think of anything then calm the crying girl down and help her. And it did the girl begins to calm down little by little.

She took a deep breath trying to compose herself still in his grip.

As she lifted her head, she slowly turn to face the person from whom the voice came.

As soon as she lay eyes on him, her breath hitches in her throat and suddenly it's harder to breathe. She freezes in motion, her jaw dropping to the ground in surprise and shock. Her eyes are open so wide they feel as though they're going to fall right out.

"It's y-you " she muttered under her breath.

"Suprised Indigo?" He said a smile was forming on his lips.

Feeling her gaze on him, he couldn't stop thinking why he allowed himself to show his human form to her. Why? Is it just because she's his carrier, he shouldn't, it's not like every shadow can be in human form, but his kind of royalty gave him the power to do so. But he's never done it before?

"But you said that you're my shadow? How is it poss-" her voice was cut by his chuckle.

"It's my human form, sometimes I enjoy being a human, you know? I just love taking advantage of my human form "

"How? So you're not my shadow ?" He signs as the question leaves her mouth.

"No! I'm your shadow, and this hot guy over here, in front of you is your shadow's human form "he explained.

"Why did appear just now and the other day? " she couldn't help but ask whilst remembering the scene as if it was happening at the same moment.

"Why you don't want me to?" he voiced out before he continued I think it's best to show my human form and then keep myself invisible to you right? "

At least now I can see who I am talking to!

"See you agree with me, Indigo," he said seductively throwing her a wink.

She was taken aback by the sudden change in his voice, just now he was comforting her with his warm presence and hug. But even that, his presence warms her heart somehow. It's been a long time since she spook someone or even created a little conversation with anyone.

"Ugh " she hissed the words out, "Can you stop reading my mind please ?!!" she snapped at him.

"But I can't, and you know that " she sighed nodding at his words.

She took a deep breath trying to compose herself. But as hard as she tried, their gazes locked again and she knew that he could see through everything. His dark eyes scanning every inch of her face made her believe he could see even the deepest corners of her soul. And it was so easy to get lost in his eyes.

"S-so, what you will be doing now " she broke the silence between them.

"What will I do ?! I will stay here of course, I should stay with you until you are dead y/n " she was taken surprised by his sudden response- the response that was half lie. "When you are dead, I will search for another carrier, to be with. " lies filling his words.

He will wait for her until she'll be dead? And then what? She was just his temporary carrier.

" so your last carrier was dead," she asked as he nodded at her before he spoke.

"He was dead due to a heart attack, he found his wife cheating on him on his bed one morning with his employee, she was a slut, she married him just for his money, she was fucking other men too when he's not around, my previous carrier was a dumb human, he was very loyal to his wife, he had a lot of chance to have sex with other women but yes.... he was just stupid " he scoffed as the words leaving his mouth.

that was rude, she wanted to say.

"Can you not find another carrier other than me ?"

"No, once I'm stuck with I will never leave you y/n "

Y/n just eyed him, still couldn't believe this whole situation she was in, how she could afford someone living with her until her death. What even she will him? Shadow?

"You can call me Jake if you want," he said snapping her from her thoughts.

They both gazed into eyes of each other longingly, not a word spoken by either of them.

She was lost within the breathless paradise of his dark eyes and no sooner without any authority, he clutched his hands unto her shoulders, leaning her in against his muscular body, as a result, his gentle seductive touch weakened her.

While pressing his body against hers and continuing gazing into his eyes, he brushed some wet hair from her cheeks and kissed it.

Leaning on her bed, she couldn't move a muscle due to his sudden move. As he laid down on her bed, his arms slipped around her waist, drawing her back against him so her head could rest on his arm.

Her insides were churning and she found it hard to breathe and to stop herself from enjoying his presence.

"Now get some rest. I will stay until you fall asleep," he said softly and she closed her eyes, his warmth making her sleepy before she welcomed the darkness with open arms.

A/N, a gift update for my birthday ♡