11- sugar rush

11-sugar rush

...

The time seems to have slowed down, briskly, his scent driving me insane, her heartbeat using her chest as a punching ball while her veins are about to blow up.

He comes closer, the tip of his nose now against her cheekbone, locking eyes with each other.

"Before I forgot, I love the way you write and describe some moments as if you were living them, and the description of the details was magnificently done." he lowers his voice as he passed his tongue over his luscious lips, leaning back to see her reaction clearly, the obvious meaning of his words hitting her dignity hard.

"Stop teasing me." she jacks him up and down slowly at first, using primarily her eyes and fist to deliver his intentions, "Why I just love your art of writing."

This was the most embarrassing moment of her life. "No, you just live to use it against me."

"So the cat has claws. Hm?" He chuckled down at her making her shiver.

He moves a bit back and looks into her eyes with his twinkling ones again. "Can I ?" he asked for permission, making her nod and ask herself if he always do this with another woman.

His fingers glide along her jawline to reach the spot below her ear as she turned around to face him with her entire body, and he lowers his gaze on her lips to tilt his head to the right and lock them with his soft ones, creating a real firework.

He first clasps her upper lip with his, pushing a bit onward to tighten the connection with smooth attention.

In no time, He hovered over her and placed his hands on the bed beside her, trapping her head between his arms.

He leaned in and she could feel his hot breath tingling the side of her neck.

She shuddered when she felt him press his warm body against her and she closed her eyes at the feel of his lips against her neck.

A soft moan escaped her lips when he kissed a sensitive spot that she never knew she had. She heard him let out a soft chuckle and she blushed.

She could feel her face heating up, and a sudden tingling sensation was running through her as he continued leaving open-mouth kisses down her neck.

Her breath hitched when he grazed his teeth over her skin as his warm fingers slid from her stomach and traveled to her chest to cup her breast.

'What am I doing? Should I let it go? My body tells me otherwise. What if he hurt me? I don't trust hi-'

"Trust me y/n I will never hurt you in any way, never " Jake assured her, but even with that she still looked at him confused.

" you can trust me y/n ." He said as his other hand cupped the back of her neck.

Her eyes were always on him, and his every touch gave her shivers down her spine.

He leaned in again, traced her bottom lip with the tip of his tongue, then sucked it. Her breath came out shaky at the sudden contact and she placed her palms on his chest. Her mind was screaming to run away.  His kiss is not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites.

But his tongue felt so good. Hot and tempting. She wanted to feel more.

But she should stop.

He stopped, pulling back a little, his hypnotic eyes fixed on her own, and all she could think about was how much she needed him to kiss her.

"Want me to kiss you y/n ?" He asked while hexane saw the hard blush on her face.

She didn't know if he felt he wanted to but in the next moment, he slammed his lips on hers, his mouth hot and melding, his teeth scraping her lower lip.

They kiss passionately as he lowers his body for the front of hers to be in contact, Kissing him with such need and passion that even she surprised herself. But she couldn't help it, those sweet intoxicating lips were begging to be plucked and sucked on by her own.

She felt things, new things.

He swirled his tongue over her top lip, and then he pressed his lips onto hers even harder, taking her breath away.

She gasped for air, parting her lips a little, and she felt his tongue sliding inside her mouth slowly and moving seductively, making her mind blank.

She arched her back when he touched her tongue with his. His tongue piercing felt amazing and her mind went completely blank.

She responded by kissing him back and moving her lips and tongue at the same time with his.

Her eyes were closed, this way she couldn't miss anything regarding the sensations he was giving her- Kissing her neck was the sweet way we began, feeling how that little tickle opened her heart.

Her hand alights on his face, moving down past his collarbone. Already his brain is on fire, their souls mingling in the quiet moments between action and stillness. The cold room already feels warm. It's hard to hold back, to make the moment last. Isn't it always the way, so caught between the intoxicated feeling and extending a moment they never want to end?

Her lips were as good as her eyes in painting a picture of her emotions. Jake smiled at himself, loving the way he makes her feel. Breaking the kiss to have a better look at her face.

He was taken aback by her looks, she wasn't ready to do it. It's not the time for it.

He moved from her as he picked her lips with his soft lips before saying.

"I don't want to rush things between us, Indigo," he said as he got up, giving her another kiss on her forehead she nodded and smiled at him thanking god that he understood her.

✓ KISS TO KILL | JAKEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara