10- Beg for more

10-beg for more

What was she thinking when she was writing? Of course, writing about some mature content wasn't her choice to do, but why use his name?

Jake draws a line with the tip of his nose from her cheek and then down to her neck. Y/n was definitely at risk by that small touch, in which she placed her hands on his chest and stopped him from going any further.

But she couldn't. His warm and soft lips touched mine. Her heart blows up into thousands of pieces and passes through her chest at the intensity perceived in her body.

The first time, the first one.

The sweet and mellow sensation against her lips stays simple for a short moment, but it then gradually becomes more special. He gently parts his lips and captures her lower one, tenderly. This is a type of feeling that she'd never felt, and this is pretty much similar to ecstasy or some kind of crazy state that provokes an acceleration of everything inside of her.

She should stop him, but her actions tell otherwise.

She kisses him back with the same action, making him take it as a 'go', he places his hand below her ear before deepening the friction happening between them and their lips. He keeps going slowly and daintily, grabbing her lips one at a time to embrace them, caress them, and send an electric shock to her heart at each new collision or flirt between our skins.

Their breathing both hastened through their lungs and turned sharp in a quick time, but don't think this is a good idea, she was not sure of what this entire thing meant, and she needs to stop him.

She flattens her hands against his torso and puts pressure on it. "...this is not a good idea..." Say, with the hottest cheeks she had to deal with in her life.

He moves back a little. "Oh.......uhm..." he clears his throat. "I'm sorry...I just thought you wanted to... and had feelings for me with the way you were writing like that .....I apologize for the misunderstanding," he rubs the back of his neck. She never saw him nervous and embarrassed like that. "Feelings for you...?" She raises her eyebrows lightly, without even knowing.

"Yeah...I just...I don't know... This was a big mistake for me... I sincerely apologize..."

"I do..." she let out without even realizing her confession. He jerks his head in her direction at the words she pronounced. " You do?" he asks with shock and confusion as she nods while he smiles back at her.

She glanced away as the sorrow took over her, hating love for him and having to go through pain when she already had her dose those last years with the incident of her parents, leaving her alone.

No love, no shoulders to cry on, no support.

What was her life then?

She knows that all of the things that happened lately hit her all of a sudden. And she knows that liking him was too fast to believe it. He was the first guy to have contact with. The first one who took care of her after the loss of her parents. He was the only one who noticed her in this whole world.

But she's afraid. Afraid he will leave her too, afraid to get hurt.

All the ones she loved before left her.

Will she take the risk?

She turns her head in his direction, his face causing her stomach to feel like some butterflies are flying into it, he stares at her but lifts his right hand from the table to delicately brush her droplets of tears away from my skin with his slender fingers, that She doesn't even mind touching her skin when she generally hates to have someone's hand on her, especially on her face. "I hate when you cry..."

"That's because of you, for your information..." she reminds him shamelessly, not drifting her eyes or moving them away.

He slides his hand down to her jawline for only his thumb to stroke her warm cheek.

"I won't let this happen again," he leans in and pecks the tip of her nose, engendering a wave of heat through her body at this soft touch and kiss, but he then retreats from a short inch to gaze into her eyes, lovingly.

"I don't want to get hurt for having feelings for you,"

"I won't. I promise you, Y/N. You're too precious for me to dare do such a mistake to you hurt. " he cuts her off, his expression looking sincere and grieved. "If you give me a chance, I'll never ruin it...never...so...I'll beg you if I have to, but...do you...?" he asks her one more time, wanting the answer. "I promise I'll be the good one for you, I'll do anything to be perfect and make you happy all the time."

She wipes the rest of her tears away from her face and nods before he leans in and presses his soft lips on her wet cheek. "I like you... more than anything..."

She gulps down without willing to, feeling her body get affected by this closeness that she missed, his lips curving up into a tender smile as the sound of her swallowing must
have been heard, obviously.

He has a glimpse at her lips as she peeked at his tempting ones unconsciously, and then, their eyes meet again.

A/N. Make sure to share ur opinions 🤍