36-the Seed of love

36-the seed of love

She was throwing up, her body convulsing with each retch. Y/n's mind was plagued with confusion and concern as she tried to comprehend what was happening to her. Was it a simple case of food poisoning, or something more profound and mysterious?

five days had passed since that unexpected visit to the tattoo shop, she found herself grappling with a series of unexplained symptoms that had left her feeling disoriented and fearful.

Nausea had become her unwelcome companion, persistently lingering throughout her days and nights. The mere thought of food sent waves of queasiness crashing through her body. Her appetite waned, and even the most enticing aromas became repulsive.

As the days turned into weeks, the unrelenting sickness took its toll on her energy and emotional well-being. Y/n's thoughts raced, attempting to make sense of her body's rebellion. She scoured the depths of her memory, searching for any possible cause or connection to her current state. Could it be a side effect of the tattoos she had willingly etched onto her skin? Or was there something more profound?

Doubt and uncertainty clawed at her mind, exacerbating the physical discomfort she was experiencing. Visits to the doctor provided no clear answers, leaving her feeling frustrated and increasingly isolated in her journey. The medical tests showed no abnormalities, leaving her with only an enigmatic puzzle to solve.

Amidst the physical turmoil, another disturbing realization crept into y/n's consciousness: the suspicion of pregnancy. The very notion seemed inconceivable, yet the signs were undeniable. Her body's resistance to nourishment, the unexplained bouts of fatigue, and the unsettling changes she noticed in her reflection all pointed to the possibility she dared not fully acknowledge.

Fear gripped her heart as she considered the implications. How could she bring a child into a world shrouded in uncertainty and surrounded by the demonic love? She questioned her own readiness, her ability to nurture and protect another life when she felt so fragile and lost herself.

Y/n's heart raced with a mix of worry and fear as she dialed the number of Dr. West's office. Each digit seemed to resist her trembling fingers, adding to the intensity of the moment. The anticipation weighed heavily on her, stretching every passing second into what felt like an eternity as she anxiously awaited someone to pick up on the other end of the line.

Finally, a friendly receptionist's voice broke the silence. "Thank you for calling Dr. West's office. How may I assist you today?"

Taking a deep breath, Y/n tried to steady her voice. "Hello, I would like to make an appointment for a pregnancy test, please."

"Certainly," the receptionist replied professionally. "May I have your name, please?"

"It's Y/n," she answered, her voice betraying a mix of anxiety and hope swirling within her.

After a brief exchange of personal information, the receptionist scheduled an appointment for Y/n the following day. The relief of finally taking action washed over her, but it was quickly overshadowed by a surge of nerves. This appointment would provide the answers she desperately sought, but it also meant facing the truth head-on, whatever it may be.

The next day arrived, bringing a blend of anticipation and trepidation. She drove to the doctor as she tried to ignore the feeling of someone watching her. could it be Jake?

Y/n stepped into the doctor's office, her mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions. The sterile scent of the waiting room enveloped her, adding to the weight of the moment. She fidgeted in her seat, her eyes darting around the room, observing the other patients, each with their own worries and concerns etched on their faces.

Finally, her name was called, and she followed the nurse into the examination room. The air felt heavy, charged with a mix of nervous energy and the faint scent of antiseptic. Y/n perched on the examination table, her hands clasped tightly in her lap, her thoughts consumed by the impending revelation that awaited her.

Dr. West entered the room, exuding an air of calm professionalism that immediately offered a glimmer of reassurance amidst the uncertainty. His warm smile eased some of Y/n's anxiety as he greeted her. "Good morning, Y/n. How are you feeling today?"

Managing a weak smile, Y/n responded, her voice laced with nervousness. "I'm... I'm anxious. I just need to know."

Understanding her feelings, Dr. West nodded empathetically. "I understand. Let's run the necessary tests to determine the cause of your symptoms. We'll take it one step at a time, and remember, we're in this together."

Y/n felt a surge of gratitude for his compassionate words. It reminded her that she wasn't alone in this journey, and that brought a glimmer of comfort to her anxious heart. As the examination proceeded, she made a conscious effort to steady her racing heartbeat, focusing on the hope that awaited her at the end of this uncertain path.

Minutes felt like hours as Y/n anxiously awaited the test results. Each passing second seemed to intensify the significance of what lay ahead. Finally, Dr. West returned to the room, holding a folder containing the results.

Taking a deep breath, he looked at Y/n with a mix of empathy and professionalism. "Y/n, I have the test results here. Are you ready to hear them?"

Y/n nodded, her eyes fixed on the doctor, her heart pounding in her chest, seemingly echoing in her ears.

"I'm pleased to inform you that the test results confirm that you are indeed pregnant," Dr. West announced, his voice filled with gentle reassurance. "Congratulations, Y/n."

Tears welled up in her eyes, streaming down her cheeks as a wave of relief washed over her. She was filled with a sense of awe and wonder, knowing that a new life was growing within her, a precious gift that would forever change her world. "do you want m to give more information about your baby?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can right now." Y/n denied it with tears running down her face, she stepped out into the sunlight, and her emotions overwhelmed her. Tears streamed down her cheeks, blending with the mix of joy and fear that filled her heart. She couldn't contain the flood of emotions that surged through her, grateful for the life growing within her, but also apprehensive about the challenges that lay ahead.

With blurred vision, Y/n wiped away her tears, this is a new chapter of her life with strength and resilience. She took a deep breath, steadied herself, and began walking towards her car, her mind consumed with thoughts of the future.

However, fate had a cruel twist in store for Y/n. As she crossed the road towards her car, her vision still clouded with tears, she failed to notice an oncoming car. In the blink of an eye, screeching tires and a deafening crash filled the air.

Y/n's body was flung into the air, her world spinning in a chaotic whirlwind. Time seemed to slow down as she felt a sharp pain, her body colliding with the hard ground. Darkness threatened to engulf her as her consciousness wavered.

---------

comment if you have some thoughts abt what will happen.(*/ω\*)