50-kicks and hormones

ok guys I saw your comments abt being pregnant and having sex😂 , trust me it's a good thing for the baby and for y/n-and your future self make sure to have a lot of sex while being pregnant.(*≧︶≦))( ̄▽ ̄* )ゞ

50-kicks and hormones

three months passed:

Their bodies aligned in a passionate embrace, Jake hovered above her, his eagerness palpable in the air. With a slow and deliberate movement, he entered her, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still. They both paused, savoring the depth of their connection and cherishing the intimacy they shared. A radiant smile graced her face, illuminating the room with her joy.

A soft moan escaped y/n's lips as he began to move within her, his hips rolling forward with a gentle rhythm. Each thrust elicited a whimper or a needy moan from her, fueling his desire to please her. As their bodies moved in unison, their passion intensified, igniting a fire that consumed them both.

The anticipation of her orgasm grew, the tension building to an almost unbearable level. She yearned for the release but also wanted to ensure his satisfaction. Like holding back the urge to pee- maybe she had to pee.

She really has to pee.

Her baby doesn't have mercy on her so sometimes she ought to stay in the toilet to pee. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she realized the irony of the situation. Here she was, amidst the throes of passion, and yet, her baby's presence reminded her of the everyday realities of pregnancy. It was a gentle reminder that even in the most intimate moments, life continued to weave its own narrative.

Y/n controlled the rising tide of pleasure, her body trembling with the mounting excitement. With every movement, she inched closer to the edge, her senses heightened and her senses aflame.

"Fuck," he grunted, his pace quickening in response to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through his veins. She could see the intensity in his eyes, the way he bit his lip, signaling his approaching climax.

In a crescendo of ecstasy, their bodies convulsed in unison, releasing their pent-up desires. A symphony of moans and whispered expletives filled the room, their voices merging in a chorus of pleasure. They surrendered to the blissful waves washing over them, surrendering to the intoxicating bliss that left them breathless and spent.

"I love you indigo," Jake said chuckling softly, he slowly withdrew from her, their bodies still humming with the aftermath of their passionate union. "I need to pee. I need to pee." Y/n hurried to the bathroom leaving Jake chuckling to himself, she is been like this for two weeks now and her bladder and horny-ass are another story to talk about.

"you okay?"Jake noticed the fatigue etched across Y/n's face. Her growing belly demanded more rest and care, and he was determined to provide her with the comfort she deserved. "your baby is making my bladder explode." 

With a tender smile, Jake approached Y/n from behind, wrapping his strong arms around her, his touch filled with both love and concern. Gently guiding her towards the bed, he encouraged her to lie down, ensuring she was propped up comfortably with pillows supporting her back.

Sitting beside her, Jake's attention turned to her precious belly, the home of their unborn child." you think he is still mad at me?" With gentle strokes, his hands moved in soothing circles, caressing her roundness with reverence. "No, your ink is already starting to fade Jake."