9-unwanted desire

9-unwnated desire.

Jake checked the clothes she had brought him to wear after leaving him to take a shower. He could still remember her flushed face when they were in the store - and she couldn't wait to get back to her apartment.

Looking back at the door where she had just dispeard- He noticed y/n'd laptop on the table. She was working on it before they had left the apartment.

"Let's take a look at her writing, I hope she wouldn't mind," he said to himself as he reached for it.

Book
Strings

Chap 6

"You're going to listen to me," I growl. He smiles at me with challenging eyes.

"Cute."

Pinning him to the bed. A surge of excitement flushes through me.

"You want me?"

Jake smiles at such a perverted but incredible imagination from a cute girl like her. Her innocent face and angelic voice hide more than what he would ever have expected them to. He can not help but read more of it, feeling suddenly into it more than he should. He loves to know those words came from her, and this oddly makes him feel some kind of way.

Again and again, mini firecrackers explode from between his teeth, shooting pain laced with intense pleasure signals along the pathways to my brain. Combined with the heat radiating from my slapped bottom, I'm an internal wreck. Thoughts are forming and evaporating faster than I could latch onto them. Time seems disjointed. Colors wash away to black and white, and then back again.

Beyond morality, I groan as Jake's teeth continue to bite my nipples. Things
are starting to spin uncontrollably.

I feel weightless.

The eruption comes in waves. Strong, powerful, and all-encompassing because of Jake.

I glow. I feel whole.

I have no idea how long I stayed that way. I let it wash over me, allowing my body to have its moments to savor each phase of fulfillment, from the spiritual and emotional to the physical.
As the room begins to take shape once more, and I regain control of my limbs

Jake stops himself in shock - she just used his name in there - and she said she didn't care about him.

He loved the effect it has on him but hated it at the same time. She's younger but so much naughtier than he is that he can not help but have a weakness for this girl even more.

This is even more powerful given the name she used for the guy, making him believe that she could be imagining all those types of things with him in her head, no wonder that she blushes in a second once he approaches her, if this is what she's thinking about when he's on her mind, then this is now obvious that she is not shy because of simple physical contacts with him.

He licks his lips but bites them, feeling like he did something wrong by reading this, and without even really realizing it, picturing those moments with her.

"What are you doing, J-Jake ?? " her voice rang around him. Her voice was trembling - Looking down at him, she was taken aback by the big tent showing from his jeans.

At that moment, she knew. she knew what he was doing. He was reading her book.

"What are you doing? "

She asked in her trembling voice. Her feet worked reflexively as she took a few steps backward and stopped when she felt something blocking her way. When she looked over her shoulder, it was her bed.

Jake kept on moving forward and halted to the point where his toes touched her toes.

"I didn't know, you were a naughty girl y/n."

"Uh... Jake...? What are you doing?" She asked in her trembling voice. Her feet worked reflexively as she took a few steps backward and stopped when she felt something blocking her way. When she looked over her shoulder, it was her bed.

Jake kept on moving forward and halted to the point where his toes touched hers.

Y/n slowly looked up at his face, letting out a subtle laugh before she turned around and hopped onto the bed. She struggled to reach the other side of the bed since that was the only way for her to escape.

But, she was no match for his quick thinking when he managed to catch her waist and yanked her back to him, pinning her against the bed.

"Where do you think you're going, baby girl?"

He brought his face closer and fixated his eyes on her. Which had her gulped until her throat dried.

"Jake, let me go."

She begged, acting like she was being kidnapped by a bad guy. It seemed like she was on the verge of crying.

"So you wished that all you've written will be with me, huh? "

"Jake, it's just a book !"

"Then why did you use my name in it, huh? "At this response, her breath stocks. She couldn't reply to him.

What was she thinking when she was writing? Of course, writing about sex wasn't her choice to do, but why use his name?

Jake draws a line with the tip of his nose from her cheek and then down to her neck. Y/n was definitely at risk by that small touch, in which she placed her hands on his chest and stopped him from going any further.

But she couldn't. His warm and soft lips touched mine. Her heart blows up into thousands of pieces and passes through her chest at the intensity perceived in her body.

The first time, the first one.

Her first kiss.