7-pure soul

7-pure soul

Y/n stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled floor. Her mind was in shreds, she would never get that picture out of her mind. She turned the dial as she tried washing the tiredness away, releasing thousands of water drops, darkening her hair as it came down on her. Her eyes fell closed over and over, each time thinking about this whole situation she was stuck in now, at least now she can see him, but wherever he will be with her all the time.

She already forgot the work she has to do, she didn't write anything in those last two days. She has to finish her book, as fast as possible, to send it to her responsible for publishing her book.
After all, it was the only thing y/n could do to afford money to live.

Had he just fallen asleep?

Her jaw fell open slightly as soft snores filled the room. How did he manage that? It took her at least two hours of tossing and turning before she could finally slip into sleep. And it's ten in the morning.

She just ignored it and headed towards her kitchen to make her breakfast with dark bags under her eyes, causing her the sleepless night she had last night.

She was afraid that she would be addicted to his presence and was scared he couldn't stop.

she looked so intimidating and innocent in his arms last night. There was something about her that aroused him. He couldn't control himself as he was studying the details.

Her eyebrows, curved in the right way, her cute little button nose, her lips with the perfect Cupid bow, he suddenly had the urge to place his and hers but he shoved that thought away instead he grazed her thumb upon her soft lips.

Her lips were warm. She licked them in her sleep and they looked plump. He looked away as he placed her head on his lap and ran his fingers through her hair. She somehow seemed pure.

This sensation was better than being in his shadow mode, he could feel and sense her better.

It was real, better than living in the shadows.

After y/n was done with her breakfast, she got back to her room where the mysterious guy stayed.

Walking further into the room, she found him still sleeping.

It was childlike how he held the pillow, his face resting on his chest. He held it as if it was the only comfort. Out of her consciousness, y/n gently run her fingers through his scalp, enjoying the soft sounds of his breathing as he stirs into it more.

He looks so innocent, so angelic and peaceful as he holds it. She can tell he hasn't been sleeping much, his body is much more relaxed rather than tense.

Out of her conscience, her fingers gently brush a few loose strands from his face and she smiles softly as he smacks his lips in response. He was enjoying his new profound pillows at the moment and she can tell as a sudden smile ghosts his lips. She wasn't sure what he was dreaming about but she wishes she could be at peace like him.

She poked his cheeks, well she will not lose the chance to do so, it was a payback.

he groaned in protest as he felt someone disturbing his sleep, whoever she was carrying on poking him. A whinge escaped his mouth as his voice startled her.