8-Resisted

8- Resisted

"Hello ma'am welcome to Karla's store, how may we help you?" A blonde-haired guy asked y/n whilst she smiled back at him.

There was some awkward silence after she got in and she soon realized his question.

"Oh yes. We're looking for new undergarments for men."  Her voice was something else when she directly talked to him but her bearing eyes
were also something.

"W-we??.... Did you bring him with you ?" The employee asked, confused.

"A-aah No I didn't " y/n responded regretting her choice of words.

"Okay.. ." Y/n was soon leaving with the boy to take her to the men's section.

"I'll lead you to the men's section, please follow me." The blonde-haired boy said, walking ahead, him following suit.

They were soon reaching the men's section. She found it weird to go there. She could feel a piercing gaze on her back. It felt very uncomfortable, but she shrugged it off.

They were now standing in front of the men's underwear section, and once again the blonde haired asked another common question, "What size are you looking for sir?" She looked hesitant to answer and he shot y/n a fake friendly smile.

She doesn't know what size she should take. "Can you show me the sizes please ??"
"Ooh okay, I assume that you don't know the size of your boyfriend, I will show you !"

Boyfriend? What is he talking about? Jake as her boyfriend?

"Here this is the L size and this is XL, choose M'maam," he said as he handed her the undergarments in different sizes, and even though he did, she seemed lost another time.

How the fuck I should know his size !?

" y/n choose that one, which XL has written on it, I think that it will fit me " Jake interrupted her thoughts.

"Finally you remembered that you should help " y/n muttered under her breath, not wanting people near her to hear her.

"XL" y/n said at the worker in front of her, while he nodded at her.

In no time, he took y/n right to the XL section. She looked flustered looking around the section "Don't be shy it's life, just pick the underwear you think that your boyfriend like, also you shouldn't have to go through so much embarrassment, it's life "

Y/n nodded at him not wanting to be embarrassed more than she is. "You seemed to love the boyfriend thing, princess??" Jake chuckled.

"Shut up " y/n snapped at him, forgetting the worker in front of her, who had a confused look on his face.

"W-what ??" the worker asked with a frown painting his face.

"Mmm..sorry I was just talking to myself "

Jake I will kill you once we are home

"Try me Indigo, just hurry up and let's go "

"Please can you give me 4 undergarments in this size, and 4 jeans," y/n asked with politeness and modesty.

"Sure ma'am,in what color??" The employee voiced out making Jake voice his choice too"Black ".

"Black please ! " he nodded at her, as he began grabbing the clothes he was informed about too.

"Y/n I think that I will need some shirts too" his voice a

"Stop it Jake, it's not like you're going to pay me back for any money I spend on you."

"There are more ways to pay someone back than with pieces of paper you Mortals call money," Jake said simply.

"Ohhh like ?" She responded distractedly as she began searching for some clothes.

She turned to move towards another section, passing by a corner where the bathroom of the store was. she was suddenly pulled by her wrists in the bathroom, being trapped between the strong arms- no other's than Jake ones.

Lifting her head, her eyes were meeting Jake's dark eyes- the eyes that screwed dominate and desire.

She was startled before scowling at him making the amusement just flickered through Jake's eyes as he leaned forward, breath tickling her cheek. "I can pay you back with pleasure, and desire, I can satisfy you y/n "

Her eyes widened at his last words and the way his already shadowed eyes seemed to darken even more. She swallowed hard, forcing as much dignity as she had left in her voice. " Jake can't you just fuck off--" she said muttering but she couldn't continue as he begins leaning down her lips, closing the distance between them, wanting to kiss her.

Y/n swallowed hard, she couldn't breathe, and her breath was stuck in it. She doesn't want to believe that he's doing it this fast. At least not now. She was not denying that he was the perfect type of guy for any girl. His looks, his talks, how he was taking care of her, his teasing.

Everything about him screams about a womanizer.

Jake released a short, almost disbelieving huff of laughter. He stepped back and you felt his eyes watching as she quickly put some distance between the two of them. " What did you think y/n huh? "

He called after her.  " Anyway, It's just a matter of time we will make it soon, believe me ."

" I know humans can't resist me " arrogance claimed his voice.

She couldn't help but mutter under her breath. He was going to drive her insane at this point with his alternating personalities between crazy, seductive, and terror of the new modern world.

"M'maam, are you there? " the blonde-haired guy called from out of the bathroom, as Jake disappeared again.

Y/n collected herself as she grabbed the hold of the door, and walked out.

"M'am I've collected what you demanded me to, you have just to pay " y/n nodded at him, thanking him as she walked to the receptionist to pay. Finally, she can go home now, she has to take a shower to make her mind less tense, it was the only way to relax her mind and her body. To go back to her work with a tought roaming her mind.

How would she survive living with him?

Share ur opinions
Do you think will she love him back ?