21- Pained tattoos

21-pained tattoos

" let me see your face " he playfully proclaims, a mischievous glimmer dancing in his eyes. As his words hang in the air, a hint of uncertainty surfaces within her, causing her lips to curve into an enigmatic smile. She ponders his request, questioning his curiosity. A soft chuckle escapes him, as if he knows the thoughts swirling in her mind, adding an element of intrigue to the interaction. "You like it or you're smiling because I look stupid?" he slightly laughs under his breath.

Captivated by her unique beauty, he finds himself drawn to her lips, an enchanting sight that evokes the imagery of a delicate rosebud. His gaze lingers on these captivating features, unable to resist the allure they exude. Moments that go unnoticed by many become a source of fascination for him. He fixates on the subtle actions she takes,  he had the desire to experience the sensation of her lips against his own, even if they may possess a slight roughness or thinness. "Because I like it and it just brings happiness to me whenever I see your smile."

With a delicate touch, his slender and warm fingers gracefully glide along the curves of her hip bones, their softness accentuating the gentle motion. The sensation sends subtle shivers down her spine, almost tickling her, causing a fleeting and unexpected rush of delight. And then, in a surprising twist, he presses his lips tenderly against the tip of her nose. The suddenness of the gesture startles her, momentarily seizing her heart and evoking a tense response in her muscles.

A mix of confusion and joy dances within her as he leans in closer, his breath now caressing her face. His words escape his lips in a whisper, a vulnerable confession that tugs at her heartstrings.  "You make me happy but I don't even know why...Are you a hypnotist that gives my heart a hard time?" 

she was sure that she heard that line before- but where?

The intensity of the moment causes her heart to race, an almost overwhelming surge of emotions flooding her being. "I'm not," he reassures, his voice gentle and soothing, offering a subtle relief from the intensity of the moment. "Y/N," he pronounces her name with tenderness and so much sweetness that it's like candies leaving his mouth.

 The intensity of his stare holds a question, a longing to know if he has the power to bring her comfort, to alleviate the burdens of stress that weigh upon her.  "Do I make you feel good? Do I relieve your stress ?" he stares deeply into the ocean given by the door to her soul. "Yes..you do". The affirmation carries with it a weight of sincerity, acknowledging the profound impact he has had on her life, the warmth he has breathed into her existence, and the solace he brings to her weary heart. He gets his lips closer to hers in slow motion. She didn't expect it. Just a short moment of eye contact was made to ask for permission to go further.

she allowed him and without waiting, he joined their skins tightly. His hand weirdly stopped moving for a minute but she thinks her own body ceased working for the same laps of time as well. It's like a sudden current passing through her veins, provoking an electric shock to her heart and causing her brain to numb for some seconds. He parted his lips and he did too to intensify the touches and give more passion to it. His fingers that were cherishing her lower abdomen slid up very kindly, as if it was uncontrolled but wanted.

He leaned over her, shrinking the distance again and even went a bit more into her space by passing one of his strong legs between a mine that she can't stop moving unconsciously. Their lips meet in a tender embrace, his softness intermingling with hers, creating a symphony of sensations that sends tingles coursing through her heart. At this moment, all thoughts of past pain dissipate, overshadowed by the overwhelming rush of pleasure he evokes within her.

His lips possess a captivating texture, delicate, and velvety. each touch igniting a fire within her. The taste of strawberries dances upon her tongue, a delightful flavor that lingers with every kiss, perfectly complementing his sweet, fresh perfume that envelops them both. As the intensity builds, their kiss deepens, evolving into something more profound. His hands tighten their grip, firmly clasping her waist or hips, leaving her breathless, her oxygen stolen by the passionate connection they share. 

Abruptly, the contact between their lips is severed, leaving her longing for more. A subtle sense of unease lingers in the air, as she notices a shift in his demeanor. His panting breaths reveal a hint of turmoil, but instead of drawing back entirely, he moves his head to the left, seeking solace and comfort in her presence, as if he was in pain. Jake was in pain, he could feel something growing and burning on his skin, with very line and move, his skin was burning him alive. The hand that had been tracing the curves of her body retreats, finding solace in the firm grasp of the sheet, his fist clenched with a potent display of strength and tension.

Uncertainty settles within her, the atmosphere thick with unspoken emotions and uncharted territories. A mixture of desire, intrigue, and concern intertwine, urging her to explore the depths of his feelings, to understand the cause behind his sudden change.

"Jake? Are you alright..?" she asks him, worried about his way of reacting all of a sudden. Why does he seem to be in pain or struggle? Unbeknownst to her, Jake was silently battling a storm within himself. As their intimate moment unfolded, a sensation of searing heat intensified across his skin, each line and movement igniting a fiery torment that threatened to consume him. It felt as though his very flesh was ablaze, a relentless burning that seemed to devour him from within.

"I...yeah.." he lets run out of his mouth. She places her hands on his jawline delicately and moves his head to make him look at her and have a sight of his expression.  The hand that had previously explored the contours of her body retreated, seeking refuge in the solid grasp of the sheet beneath them.

In an attempt to contain the rising intensity, his fist clenched with a gripping force, muscles tense and rigid, as if holding back the overwhelming waves of agony threatening to overpower him. His eyes locked with hers and a second later he joined their lips to continue what they were doing before he stopped it abruptly for no apparent reason for her again. 

he clenched his fist and with the palpable tension in the air, she couldn't help but sense that something was amiss.  she flattens her hand on his chest, she doesn't know if it was a good idea but screw it. He went crazy to her touch and his teeth bit her lower lip without any hurtful pressure but still a little tough. He doesn't seem to control himself anymore, he let go and is now just following the want of his body by fondling her shapes, and her skin, and killing her deeply with roughness.

she lets him do more, this is very hot in this room. His body heat is as blazing hot as fire would feel under the tip of her fingers, what if his temperature raises at the speed of light once he's in a second state of mind? He leaves her lips to go lower and get the skin of her neck squeezed between the warm and thirsty cushion of his mouth. he's biting but she thinks he's going to make her bleed without even joking. Why can't she push him away? She was melted with his touches forgetting her pain and leaving it behind.

Or was it a way to forget her pain?

"Let's sleep " Jake let out, as he smatched his lips on her forehead, while she nodded. The hand that had withdrawn from her body now held a hidden pain, a profound struggle that she was determined to unravel. With the sheet tightly gripped in his hand, he sought strength in the solidarity it represented, a physical manifestation of his determination to persevere. He couldn't take it anymore. 

Cuddled into the safe haven he provides, she surrenders herself to the serenity of his presence. His chest rises and falls with each breath, creating a soothing rhythm that lulls her into a peaceful slumber. The weight of the world seems to fade away as she finds refuge in the shelter of his embrace.