17-Pills

17-pills

*click *

The door of her room was unlocked. Jake steps into the room, walking slowly towards her. She was laying on her bed sleeping.

"y/n ?"

She doesn't answer move. He gets closer to her and decides to bend over her bed, pull the covers down, and let the air enter this confined space that could suffocate her in her unconsciousness.

He's starting to get seriously frightened.

"y/n ? .." he pass his fingers through her hair to brush some strands away from her forehead, oddly sweaty, more than what it should be given the temperature in this room.

She's not moving from just an inch. Since she's not giving any signs of life he slightly
shakes her up. "Hey y/n, wake up now."

Holy fuck.

Her body moved at my touch in the same way as a dead one would have done it.

He thinks he's having a panic attack, his heart Is punching him so hard that he cannot even breathe properly at the sight of her not giving any signs that she's just asleep.

This can't be happening "y/n ! Wake up!" He put her on her back and pull the blanket away from her body in the fastest way, not knowing what is happening right now but just feeling some tears already building up in the corner of his eyes.

As he pulled the cover from her, he noticed her bleeding from between her thighs.

What's happening?

At the sudden realization, it hit his head. She was on her period.

"y/n ..Please wake up.." he choke up on his word as he was trying everything possible to get her back to consciousness.

A deep and sharp inhale comes from her as her eyes open, her body startled by a
sudden reaction to it.

"y/n !!" he throws his arms around her and holds her body against him, as tight as ever.
Relieved like never he'd been before in his life, for a second he could have died from a heart attack if she wasn't answering him.

Goddammit.

Her face is etched with pain, and he feels powerless to help her. The fear in his eyes is palpable as he paces back and forth, his mind racing with worst-case scenarios. His fingers fumble as he searches for his phone, desperate to call for help, before he realized he doesn't know anyone who can help him right now.

"what the fuck are you doing now Jake! ?" she asked with the use of her angry voice, passing through her dry throat. "What's wrong?!" He moved his head back to look at her in the eyes, his with which he can barely see clearly from all the water blurring them to then wet his cheeks.

"Are you kidding me?! thought you were dead!"

"Dead? Are you serious " she answered him.
He responded with his silence just looking at her, thinking how she can easily wish to be dead.

"y/n you got your periods "
She frowned at him

"I know ?"

"I am saying that your period is not normal from what I can see now " he explains.

"Ooh that," she said looking at her tights. Observing her stained pants with her blood.

"Jake please, leave the room " she speaks with a low voice feeling embarrassed as ever.

" I will not leave until I solve this situation, by the way, is it painful??"

"y-yes "she mumbled, not denying the fact "but I took the pain killers it should works don't worry. I will be fine "

She lied, every time she got her period, it was painful for her she couldn't move a bone.
And the drug she was taking make it worse hundred times than before.

It was hell to her. But she can't admit it. but masking her pain, was her favorite game to play.

"how much did you take? "

"f-four?" He frowned at her response but he knew her situation so well.

"Are you stupid?? four pills ??" he said while she just looked down at her hands playing with her fingers. Every fiber of his being is focused on ensuring her safety, his determination unwavering even in the face of overwhelming fear.

She knew that taking the pills will make her bleed more, but it reduce the pain she was feeling and make her asleep.

"no wonder you were out of consciousness this much time "The fear and panic that grip him are palpable, his hands shaking as he clutches hers tightly. He can't bear to see her like this, can't bear the thought of losing her. He slid his hands to her wrists and begins to free her moving to her ankles to do the same.

"What are you doing Jake ?" She asked.

"helping you can't you see ?" He responded.
"Just leave, I don't want you to see me like this !!" she snapped at him angrily.

"Look at yourself how I can leave like that, and please y/n don't be embarrassed by me !! " he stopped before he continues "Let help you " he finished as caressed her cheeks with his hands.

"Now, you will take a shower before you will change your clothes," he asked her.

"No, I won't " the black-haired girl refused for the second time.

"Get up y/n don't make full of yourself right now "The weight of his worry is suffocating, making it hard for him to breathe. Every second feels like an eternity, and he's powerless to ease her suffering. But through it all, Jake remains steadfast in his love for her, his devotion unwavering even in the face of such overwhelming fear.

"I can't "