28-her fictional men

smut warning

"Are you sure?" he asked, his voice filled with shock and uncertainty. She nodded slowly, her eyes filled with determination, and leaned in to kiss his lips. As their lips met, a boyish grin spread across his face, and a surge of butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

With ease, he effortlessly lifted her, his hands supporting her beneath her thighs, and held her close to him. She tightly wrapped her arms around his neck, relishing in their closeness, while he showered her lips with gentle kisses, carrying her out of the room.

As they broke apart from the kiss, they found themselves in her room. "Jake?" she called out, placing a hand on his shoulder. He shook his head in disbelief, turned back around, and pressed her against the wall. Their mouths collided again in a passionate frenzy as he guided her toward his room. 

"are you sure about this," he explained, taking hold of her feet and removing her sneakers. She raised an eyebrow at his statement and flashed him a mischievous grin.

"I am," she responded as he removed her socks. Their eyes locked as his hands settled on each side of her calves, leaning closer. Sensing his approach, she slowly moved backward, and he crawled towards her with deliberate slowness.

"let me worship you," he whispered huskily. Her anticipation grew as he positioned himself above her, his forearms supporting his weight. She looked up at him, locking her gaze with his, their eyes brimming with desire.

"please do" she murmured under her breath. He lowered his head, gently grazing the crook of her neck with his nose. Tilting her head back, she granted him access as he began placing soft kisses along her neck, causing goosebumps to ripple across her skin.

Hooking her legs around his waist, she savored the slow and sensual movements as he pressed against her. His lips found her neck, leaving behind a trail of passionate marks. Her heartbeat quickened with each kiss as he continued downward, his hands slipping beneath her dress.

His hands slid under her bra with deliberate slowness, caressing her cool skin. She arched her back, pressing into his touch, as his fingers tenderly played with her nipples, eliciting a heavy sigh from her lips. Moving further down her body, his hands reluctantly retreated from her breasts, causing a slight frown to appear on her face.

"Do your fictional men make you feel like this?" he murmured, his hands now grasping her dress, lifting it up. "No." She raised her arms, allowing him to remove it completely. His eyes darkened as he took in her partially exposed form, and with a swift motion, the dress soared through the room as he tore off his shirt.

Her gaze traveled down his chiseled abs, and her mouth watered at the sight of his pronounced V-line, leading to uncharted territory. She swallowed hard, her hands instinctively reaching out to trace his abs. He met her hungry gaze, his eyes filled with desire.

She swallowed nervously as he discarded the bra, momentarily welcoming back her self-consciousness.

"You're so beautiful," he growled, his lips exploring the valley between her breasts. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply, as she felt the gentle pecks on her chest.

Moving to the side, his lips encased her right nipple, eliciting a soft moan from her. With a gentle touch, his hand rose to massage the neglected left one. As he delicately bit down on her nipple, pulling it up and releasing it, she gazed down at him with parted lips, only to find him smirking up at her. Her face flushed even deeper as he locked eyes with her while capturing her left nipple.

Moans escaped her lips as he lavished equal attention on the second nipple before proceeding to explore further down her body. Carefully observing his movements, she watched as he left a trail of hickeys from the valley of her breast down to her navel.

His hand reached up to tenderly caress her lower lip, enticing her to bite it gently. His gaze intensified as he looked up at her, a lustful glimmer sparking in his eyes, causing her body to tense with anticipation. With their eyes locked, he trailed his finger down her body, tracing the path of the hickeys.

Her unwavering gaze remained fixed on him as his finger reached the edge of her panties. Jake diverted his eyes away from hers and directed his attention to her heated core instead. With a barely-there touch, his finger dipped into her panties, teasingly skimming past her bundle of nerves.

A soft moan escaped her as his finger glided along her slick slit once. He chuckled softly, applying a little more pressure and increasing the friction. Another moan slipped past her lips as he repeated the motion, building a steady rhythm.

"J-jake," she moaned, yearning for more than just fleeting strokes. He withdrew his finger, hooking it around the waistband of her panties instead. Insecurities began to surface within her as he gradually slid them down her legs, his eyes searching for hers

She attempted to avoid his gaze as his hands glided up her legs, his thumbs tracing small circles along the way.

"Look at me," he implored. She swallowed nervously before meeting his gaze, immediately locking onto his dark orbs. "Are you certain about this? I don't want you to regret it in the morning," he said, his touch massaging her thighs.

She opened her mouth to respond but hesitated, quickly closing it again. Her heart pounded in her chest as she searched his eyes, uncertain of what she sought. However, she knew she wanted this. Whatever inexplicable force propelled her today, the thought of anyone else taking this step with her made her nauseous.

"Yeah, ... just... let's do it," she whispered under her breath. A frown creased his forehead as he slowly spread her thighs apart, a rush of cool air caressing her core. With a determined gaze, he found himself face-to-face with her most intimate part.

"I won't just get it over with. I will make you feel exquisite, driving you to writhe in pleasure and yearn for more," he stated, edging closer to her core while his free hand reached up to massage her breasts. She swallowed hard, her eyes fixated on him, witnessing the truthfulness in his gaze. Slowly, she nodded in agreement, meeting his challenging gaze.

Slowly undoing his belt, he prompted her to sit up, her actions guided by an irresistible curiosity and a desire to explore further. With her hands resting on either side of his sculpted hips, she leaned in, her lips gently caressing the canvas of his chiseled abdomen, tracing the contours of the inked masterpieces that adorned his flesh. The tattoos were new she never saw them before.

Once he felt her kisses on his sensitive area, he threw his head back, parting his lips with the pleasure he was experiencing. The bed hit the wall as Jake's hips entered her, each thrust accompanied by deep breaths. In. Out. At a moment's notice, he was by her side once more, as if he had never departed. Time became a mere abstraction, fading into insignificance. The closeness of their bodies intensified, the sides of their thighs pressed together.

Confidence radiated from him, convinced of his control. And she, willingly, gave herself over entirely to the experience. This longing had persisted within her for so long, a hunger for the warmth of human connection. Their breaths intertwined, his tongue tasting the essence of her being.

Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm.

In the gentle glow of the dimly lit room, their fingertips traced delicate patterns upon each other's skin, tenderly exploring without daring to disturb the intoxicating enchantment that enveloped them.

They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly intoxicated with love for the other.