13-Skin on the show

13-skin on the show

"Walk with me" he instructs, his words underlined with steel.

So irritating.

Jake nods his head, tightening his grip on her fingers before dragging her through the crossing. "I can walk on my own, I'm not a child you know !!" She snapped. "Absolutely that reaction wasn't of a child~ " he laughs mocking her while looking at her being annoyed and done with life.

"Asshole "

"Asshole~ " he repeats scornfully.

"Stop reading my mind !! " yelled y/n angrily.

"I won't Indigo."

"Whatever" she mumbles " y/n, can we buy snacks?? " Jake asked looking at her with his pleading eyes.

"Pick anything you want, just be quick please " he chuckles, and with that, they finally stand in front of the little store. Shaking off Jake's hand, she breathes out an extra long breath, she can not stand his sweetness and his teasing.

The store wasn't a whole building with flats stacked one upon the other but an ordinary floored convenience store with shelves that could be seen even from outside the glass door.

Observing the way Jake normally splays his hand on the glass door before pushing it open, she follows his lead and gets right behind him while the ringing of a bell was heard indicating that they were inside so it was just their footsteps echoing through the place.

"Jake go grab what you want ?" Y/n instructs as an old lady stands up from behind the counter.

"Okay ! " he said walking beside y/n eying every product up and down, trying to choose.

He seemed lost, but something cut his attention.

"Ooh y/n, is the same thing I found the other day in your bathroom," Jake said pointing at the pad section. "But this one is in a different color."

Can life stop making her embarrassed more ??

"What's a pad?" The dark-haired boy asked out of curiosity another time, shouting nearly giving her a heart attack.

"It's a girlie thing, Jake, we should not talk about it here," she explained.

"But I should know everything about my carrier " he mumbled to himself, feeling a little regret that he doesn't know her concerns while he thoughts that he did.

The time passed, and he found her with an almost filled trolley, after looking at all the different flavored candies, chocolates, cereals, and cookie boxes of candies. But his childish smile makes her forget to do it.

"You get all of these things? "

"Those candies with all the flavors and cookies, "she said walking towards the payment wing.

"I calculated it miss, it's going to be ten dollars "the receptionist guy speaks. Y/n nodded her paying, while Jake grabbed the plastic bags with his hands, before making their way out, "you are such a sweet candy girl."

[...]

" y/n let's watch a movie " Jake yelled at y/n while putting the snacks near him, preparing for a movie night with her. He was willing to make the girl more comfortable with his presence, and maybe make her forget what happened, by doing this.

A few minutes passed, and y/n steps can be heard approaching Jake. "What are you always doing on my laptop?"

She asked suddenly, leaning over a little to take a look. She wasn't sure where the confidence had come from, but he didn't seem to mind. "I've just said that we are watching a movie," He said, tearing his eyes away from the keyring to look at her.

"Ooh," He placed the laptop bag down on the floor and lifted the blanket, realizing that she was only in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She smiled a little nervously and nodded, sliding in next to him; not quite touching.

He lifted the headphones from his neck and placed them on her carefully before they started to watch whatever it was on the screen, making her eyes feel heavier and heavier until blackness came over her.

Y/n woke up feeling warm and comfortable.

She groaned, arching her back to stretch out her muscles, and noticed that her shoulders were feeling rather heavy. When she looked to her right, she came face to face with a handsome man, who was fast asleep.

She shrieked, trying to jump away but instead got her feet tangled in the blanket that was covering her and fell, landing flat on her face on the floor with her backside up in the air.

Hilarious.

"The fuck?" Jake grumbled as his body fell sideways, hitting to sofa due to jake's body being gone, "What?" He sat up, rubbed at his tired eyes, and raised an eyebrow when he saw y/n lying face down on the floor.

"What are you doing on the groud?" He asked, ruffling his hair with his fingertips. "You made me fall, you jackass."

"Huh," Jake grunted a reply, "Your underwear's showing." Y/n looked up at her backside. Her shorts had ridden up and not only were her panties out in the open but pretty much her whole arse cheek was also poking out making feel her heart race and her face turn red as she struggled to respond to his questions.

"don't look." Her gaze danced nervously around the room, too shy to meet his eyes directly. Her movements were graceful, yet hesitant as if she feared startling him with sudden movements. The gentle blush of her cheeks only served to enhance the natural beauty of her face, lending it a warm and welcoming glow.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Y-you... saw-You saw me -" y/n looked as if he didn't know whether to be angry or shocked, but eventually chose to be shocked.

He fucking saw me, he just saw my arse.

"You shouldn't walk around the house dressed like that," He snapped at her, who just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," Her face was still red from embarrassment, but she also felt a little dejected, as Jake did not react while he was just masking it, whatsoever to her butt being out. She brushed passed him and rushed up to the kitchen yelling. Despite her shyness, there was an undeniable grace and poise to her movements, as if she were a delicate flower swaying in the breeze.

"I am going to make coffee! "Though her words were soft and shy, each one carried with it a depth of feeling and sincerity that left him spellbound. At that moment, he realized that her shyness was not a flaw, but rather a precious gift that he was lucky enough to witness.

Ig> @inkenhypen