77

jungkook

"appa, eomma's going to be okay, right?" i looked at jungchun who's seated on my lap.

i smiled and nodded and ruffled his hair a little bit. "yes, chun. did eomma scared you with her screams?" i asked.

i just got out from the emergency room where tzuyu is right now. she have just finished giving birth to our second child.

"ne." he nodded. "i thought the doctors are killing her."

i chuckled. "no chun, it's because eomma is giving birth to your sibling." i answered.

"jk! jungchun!" chun and i looked at our right side and saw them running towards us.

"she's still inside?" i nodded. "so?"

i smiled. "she looks like her mother." their eyes lit up as they started to jump, except sana who's almost 7 months pregnant. the other girls? i don't know but i know some of them already are. they're just finding the perfect time to tell it.

"what's her name?" i just shrugged. tzuyu's going to hate me if she founds out that i told our daughter's name to them.

"yah! why aren't you telling us?" v hyung asked. i shrugged again. "tzuyu's going to hate you again." jeongyeon noona added and rolled her eyes at me. i just smiled at them.

just like what i did when she gave birth to jungchun. i'm going to do it again.

the doctor finally came out, i stood up and carried jungchun in my arms. "congratulations, mr. jeon! we will transfer your wife in her room after a few minutes."

"how's the baby, doctor? is she healthy?" nayeon noona asked. the doctor nodded at her question. "yes, she is healthy." they started to jump again as they finally had a niece that they will spoil even more.

the doctor went back inside, the girls are now talking about the things that they will buy for our daughter.

jin hyung said he's going to give her a condo unit he owns in japan when she turns 1. while yoongi hyung said he's going to rent a whole mall only for her so she can buy everything she want without any hassle.

shouldn't we be the one who should spoil her first because we're the parents? they're more excited than us.

tzuyu finally came out, she's unconscious again on the wheelchair. i gave jungchun to momo noona who's now seating beside my seat and started to push the wheelchair towards the elevator.

"appa, where's my sibling?" chun asked as soon as we entered the elevator with momo noona, hoseok hyung, jimin hyung, mina, taehyung hyung and dahyun.

"the doctor's are still checking her." i answered. "why is eomma sleeping?"

"because she got tired." i answeref again. "why? did she cleaned the whole emergency room while she's giving birth that's why she got tired?"

we chuckled. "no chun, you'll understand it someday once you made your wife pregnant." jimin hyung answered.

"hyung, he's just 4." i said, the elevator finally stopped at the floor where her room is located.

"what? i'm just sayin'. your son will probably attract so many girls as soon as possible."

"he'll attract more girls if they'll let him enter our world." hoseok hyung added. "aniyo hyung, we don't want him to enter our world that is full of judgemental people. i'm not gonna let our kids experience what we've experienced before." i said before opening the door.

i was busy fixing the bed so when i put tzuyu in here, she'll sleep comfortably when i heard hoseok hyung suddenly sniffed.

"hyung, why are you crying?" taehyung hyung asked. he wiped his tears. "it's just, our maknae is really all grown up. in the old days, he's just gonna run around our dorm and ruin our peaceful time."