44

a month ago....

jungkook

"DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ME?!" i yelled at them. "I JUST FUCKING CANCELLED OUR FOURTH DATE!! I FUCKING PROMISED HER!!"

"CALM DOWN JK!!" namjoon hyung yelled. "how can i fucking calm down hyung?! i promised her! i promised! i'm fucking making her hope!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK CALM THE HELL DOWN!!" jin hyung yelled. "we understand you but yang hyun suk blackmailed us remember!" fuck this. i sat down on the couch and started to massage my temple because of what is fucking happening right now! this is fucking too much!

"tzuyu and mina's lives are in danger." hoseok hyung said. "he sent some men to watch us. one wrong move and the two dies."

"hyung can't you see..."

"can't you see that i made her hope?"

"jk we know but--"

"i'm hurting her. everytime we met the girls in the stage or at the backstage, her eyes are asking me about what's happening."

"this is going to end, soon jk. pd-nim asked jyp pd-nim if he can help us."

"how soon hyung?" i asked. "it's almost a month since this happened."

"i can't take this anymore." i turned my back and walked towards my room.

"annyeonghaseyo." we bowed as jin hyung let yang hyun suk enter our dorm, while holding two envelopes.

"uh what would you like to drink, sir?" namjoon hyung asked. "none." he answered. "i'm going straight to the point." he sat on the couch.

he gave me and jimin hyung the two envelope he is holding before he crossed his arms. my eyebrows furrowed. "what is this?" jimin hyung asked. he smirked. "open it."

i stared at him for a few seconds before opening the envelope. my eyes widened as i saw the picture.

what the fuck! "what the--" i looked at him.

"you see, jungkook. you and lisa are the most popular ship in the whole kpop community. both of you are the golden maknaes of the group. both of you can dance, can sing, can rap. she can do everything that you can do."

"don't you dare touch tzuyu." i glared at her and my grip on the picture tighten.

"oh i won't." he smirked again. "if you won't do anything wrong."

"my request is too simple."

"you and jimin date lisa and rośe so that they can rose to the top and their albums will get higher sales, and after five years, you'll break up with them."

"sir, i think this isn't a good idea. my members are dating the two members of twice--"

"shut up kim namjoon or i'll include jihyo in this." namjoon hyung immediately closed his mouth. "or you can date jennie too, or taehyung since she was shipped to the both of tou the most."

"but no, it's going to be more interesting if jungkook and jimin date lisa and rośe."

"choose the both of you."

"date them."

"or i'll kill them."

"fuck you." i glared at him. he laughed. "i'm giving you a second chance, jeon jungkook."

"tzuyu is known for being the most beautiful idol in kpop, but she's not known for being talented."

"all she has is beauty." how dare you judge her.

"while lisa? she has beauty, talent--she has everything!"

"as well as rośe."

"choose wisely, bangtan boys." he stand up and exited the dorm.

"fuck." i looked at the picture again.

it's her picture on their concert last year and he drew a big x on it.

i tore the picture into two and threw it. shit.

"jk calm down. i'll ask pd-nim about this." jin hyung said. jimin hyung cussed loudly and tore the pictures before walking out. "taehyung-ah, follow him." v hyung nodded.

(no hate on yg okay, this is just a fanfic guys, but blackpink deserves to have their first full album :< and better promotions, i wanna see twicepink interaction soon)

"jungkook-ah?" namjoon hyung knocked. "what?"

"let's talk." i sighed before opening the door.

he and jin hyung came in. "you're not the only one who's having a hard time here."

"we all are, we can clearly see that jeongyeon hates us right now because we're not telling them anything."

"one wrong move and he can tell his people to kill tzuyu or mina." jin hyung added.

"but jk i think you should.." i looked at namjoon hyung. "what?"

"you should." and when he looked away. i knew what he is going to say. "no hyung."

"kook, the girls are in danger--"

"especially my girl, hyung."

"if you want, let's fucking exchange places, you date her instead of me." i stand up and left them in my room. i went to the balcony and took out my phone.

"i promise." i said. and then the call ended. i turned my back and saw hoseok hyung.

"jk you know our situation." he said. "his people are watching us."

"hyung i need to make it up to her."

"there's a right time for that, jk. let's just wait. call her and cancel it."

"hyung no. i don't want to make her hope again." i said. "but you'll make her hope even more if you won't cancel it now."

i sighed. i took out my phone and called her again. i told her that the hyungs and i are going to talk about something again.

"hyung, kook, namjoon hyung just recieved a call from pd-nim." v hyung came. we walked back to the living room and saw the four of them already seated on the couch.

"pd-nim called." he started. "jyp helped him and they arrested his people who's watching us without alerting yang hyun suk."

"it means?"

"it means that after a few days, we can finally talk to them again." fuck yeah!

"finally!" hoseok hyung shouted. "and jungkook-ah, i'm sorry about what i said. i don't know what to do if he touch jihyo."

i nodded. "it's fine." i answered. he nodded. "let's go to sleep so we can meet them at the rehearsal tomorrow."