21

third

2019

"YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jin's voice echoed around their dorm.

it's already december 31 and they are celebrating new year with bangtan sonyeondan, in their dorm.

mina is also with them, she's doing fine now, with the help of her members, her boyfriend, the boys and especially, their fans.

it's already 10:30 in the evening and jin is almost finished cooking their snacks. the girls are decorating their living room while the boys... playing around and not helping jin totally.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE MANLY FOR NOW?! OUR GIRLS ARE WATCHING!!!" jin shouted once again, making the girls burst in laughter.

sana and jin announced that they are in a relationship 2 weeks ago. the third bangtwice couple. while namjoon and yoongi are still courting the main and lead vocalist of twice.

she remembered how they teased the four of them after MAMA 2019. it's too hilarious.

"AISH JIN HYUNG! THAT'S WHY I'M PREPARING!!!" jimin shouted. "I WANT TO BE THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN MINA'S EYES--OUCH--HYUNG!!"

"help me first with this or i won't let you eat any single--"

"okay okay hyung."

they shake their heads and continued to decorate their living room. "twice!" hoseok called. they all look back and click!

hoseok just took a picture of them using their camera. "wow you guys look great here!"

"yah oppa!" nayeon said. yes, the boys gave them permission to call them oppa. well, except for jungkook. tzuyu is the only one who can call him 'oppa'.

"i'm gonna go and wake up yoongi hyung!" he said and ran upstairs.

"WHAT?! HE'S SLEEPING AGAIN?!" nayeon shouted.

"yes he is." jeongyeon answered. "tzuyu! help me hang this banner!"

"arasseo unnie!"

"our snacks are ready!!" jimin announced. "waaa!! how many packs of ramyeon did you put?" sana asked.

"around 40."

"40?!"

"yes, and hello, may i remind you that me, jeongyeon and momo are--"

"oh right!"

ding dong...

"that must be the chicken we ordered!!" taehyung said and ran to the door.

wait, where is he? she thought. "alright thanks tzuyu." jeongyeon said.

"seokjin oppa, where's jungkook?" she asked. "at his room, he cooked the ramyeon while i cooked the others." he said.

she excused herself and went upstairs. "see hyung?! she's already mad!"

"it's not my fault that i love sleeping." yoongi said. she smiled at them and proceed to walk upstairs.

she knocked on the door. "come in."

"jagi " she said. "yes jagi?" he asked. "you're not gonna change?" she asked. he's wearing a black sweater and black pants. "nah. you're not gonna change too so why would i change?"

"for your information, i love wearing sweaters okay."

then he walked towards her. "and for you information, i also love wearing sweaters okay, so we're even."

"okay." she answered. "i just noticed that your room is big." she said.

"this is the second biggest room here. jin hyung got the first one." he said.