45

a month ago...

jungkook

"is she okay?" i asked the girls as soon as they got inside our van. "yeah she is." dahyun answered, she was about to sit beside chaeyoung when v hyung pulled her and made her sat beside him.

i sighed. "care to tell us your reasons why you guys FREAKING AVOIDED us for a month?" jeongyeon asked as she sits down beside chaeyoung.

namjoon hyung then started to tell them everything, as what we expected, they are shock.

"you dumbass! why would you push jungkook to date lisa?!" jeongyeon shouted. "it's because i'm having a hard time that time okay! jimin's not eating dinner with us for a week and--"

"WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T EAT DINNER FOR A WEEK?!" and we heard mina's loudest shout again. and of course, jimin hyung is the reason.

"i'm sorry okay! tzuyu and you are in danger already so--"

"but it doesn't mean that you need to skip dinner." she lowered down her voice, jimin hyung pulled her into a hug making me sigh. i wish she was here.

"are we all okay now?" jin hyung asked. "probably, but not for jungkook and tzuyu." they turned their heads and looked at me. "she was the one who is affected the most, jungkook." jihyo told me. "i know, i made her hope."

"wanna know everything?" dahyun and chaeyoung asked in unison. i nodded. the both of them stand up and sat beside me.

"they got into a small fight." jeongyeon said. our eyes widened. "tzuyu didn't mean to shout at me, anyways, we're both okay now." dahyun answered. "when you last called, she didn't want to answer it but i told her maybe you will really make it up this time so she did."

"and then after, i think five minutes, she told us that you cancelled it again." chaeyoung added. "hoseok hyung told me to cancel it because yan hyun suk's mens are watching us." i answered.

"don't say anything about this to her, let jungkook tell this all by himself." yoongi hyung said.

"anyways, where are we going to eat?" nayeon asked. dahyun and chaeyoung continued to tell me everything while we are on our way.

i excused myself as i finished eating dinner and called her. i hope she's eating a snack while waiting for her members to come back home with her dinner.

as the call ended, i went back to them and finished drinking the beer that the hyungs ordered.

----

i hurriedly went back to my car and opened it. i grabbed my wallet and checked if i brought my card with me. i closed it and put it back on my pocket and closed the door. i locked the car and ran back to her.

"tzuyu!" i shouted as i heard the door in her room slammed. the girls told me everything that yang hyun suk confirmed that lisa and i are dating.

i don't want to disrespect him but.

he is such a fucking motherfucker.

"jungkook, look, they are sending death threats to twice and tzuyu." jimin hyung showed me his phone. we have arrived back to the dorm after pd-nim and i talked.

"when the news came out, yang hyun suk immediately confirmed that you and lisa are dating." namjoon hyung said. "he wants to get revenge because jyp helped us."

i smirked and leaned on the sofa. "he's such a motherfucker."

"jungkook-ah, he's still older than you."

"do you think he deserves my respect after this? hyung, tzuyu was fucking crying when i send her to their dorm. this night is supposed to be our date but what fucking happened? i can't believe him."

"just because i didn't date lisa, he can do this to me. it's not our--MY fault that he has a problem and he cannot solve it on his own."

that night, i didn't sleep well. i'm getting worried to her. she's not answering my calls. the girls aren't answering our calls too.

it was night when we recieved a call. the hyungs and i went to our van and jin hyung immediately drive to the hospital where they are right now. we even saw some fans trying to get in our dorm but our security guards are stopping them. some of them are sasaengs though.

"shit twice is all over the news." hoseok hyung said. "the fans followed them!"

when the doctor told us that she's fine, i felt relieved. i know the girls will take care of her because it's their responsibility as her unnies and they are a group.

but i think this responsibility is mine. i am her boyfriend. i personally confirmed that she and i are dating.

after the letter that big hit posted, i stared at her again.

"i'm sorry, baby." i kissed her hand. "i trust my fans, jagi. i trust them."

"this is just a challenge for us." i said as i massaged her hand. even though there are dark circles under her beautiful eyes, she's still beautiful.

she's beautiful inside out and i didn't regretted that i courted her. chou tzuyu is my everything.

my phone beeped, i opened it and checked it. mingyu sent a message on our group chat with the other 97' liners.

mingyuri
@jungkookie bro you have my support, even though i liked her, i still support the both of you.

dkkKkkkKk
i support you too, bro!

bambammiee
this is just a challenge kook, don't worry!

yugyeomie
you also have my support!

i smiled as i typed a reply for them.

jungkookie
thanks guys, love y'all!

i turned it off and put it back on my pockets. i stand up and grabbed a pillow from the sofa and put it on her bed.

good thing i am wearing an oversized sweater, i wouldn't need a blanket.

"goodnight jagiya, i love you." i pecked a kiss on her forehead.

i slightly groaned as i felt someone carresing my hair. i wanted to sleep so bad but when i realized that i was on the hospital, taking care of my girlfriend who was sent yesterday because she fainted, it made me sit up immediately.

she gave me a small smile and just with that, all the worries suddenly dissapear.

"tzuyu, you're awake."