74

tzuyu

as i felt something really bright hit my eyes, i groaned a little and looked at the left side.

i started to open my eyes and the first thing i saw is the unnies sleeping on top of the oppas, for jeongyeon and chaeyoung unnie, they are sleeping on the couch and the rest are sleeping on the ground.

but where is he? i looked at the other side and saw him sleeping. why didn't i felt that he's holding my hand?

i tried to sit up without waking him up. but jeongyeon unnie did. she stood up and went towards me. "you're awake." she whispered as she lifted the pitcher that is full of warm water and poured it on the glass beside it.

"gomawo." i accepted it and drink it. "why are they sleeping on the ground?" i asked.

she chuckled. "ask the boys, it's their fault."

did i miss anything? "yes, you did."

"are you reading my mind, unnie?" i asked again. "no, your expression says it all."

"and if i have the powers to read mind, i will not read yours and the others, it's full of dirty thoughts." my eyes widened. "aniyo! it's full of bread."

chuckling, she looked at he watch. "it's already 9:15, i'm gonna go and buy breakfast, i'll be back soon." she said and exited the room without letting me speak again.

i stared at the unnies who's sleeping on top of their boyfriends. what happened? i'm getting curious? does jungkook knows anything?

should i wake him up?

but, he just got home from their world tour, all the 7 of them actually, instead of enjoying their peaceful sleep in their place while hugging their pillows, they're here sleeping on the floor.

as i started to decide not to wake him up, his grip on my hand tighten as he moved.

is he reading my mind? even though he's asleep? or it's just coincidence? he looked up. "tzu." he lets go of my hand sit up straight and started to stretch his arms.

i can hear his bones cracking because of it. "where's jeongyeon noona?"

"she went outside to buy us breakfast." i answered. "do you feel anything?"

"i'm fine, but it still hurts though."

"where is he?" i asked as i didn't saw a crib beside my bed when i looked around earlier. "i think he's still with the nurses. i fell asleep as soon as i say here last night."

"and about the unnies and the oppas? do you know anything about what happened?" i asked.

"oh that, i don't know. but when i talked to them before we went here, they all look mad, i think the hyungs did something that they didn't liked."

eh?

the door opened and jeongyeon unnie went inside with her hands full of plastic bags.

wow, how did she manage to buy this all in just a few minutes? maybe, unnie's really hungry. "ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WAKE THE FUCKING UP!!!"

"oh my god! is there a fire?!" jihyo unnie stood up. "FIRE?! WAA!!"

"wait! did you say fire?!" nayeon unnie stood up. "bulteorone!"

dahyun unnie wakes up and stands up. "FIREEEE!!"

"eh oh eh oh!" momo unnie started to dance.

"girls! fuck! stop it!" the oppas started to groan as they covered their ears because of how loud the other unnies.