29

jungkook

30 minutes before their concert ends, we have arrived in the venue. "finally!!" jimin hyung said and opened the door and went out.

"should i wait for you guys?" manager hyung asked. "just leave the van hyung, we're taking them out for dinner." jin hyung answered. "sure, here's the key."

i also went out of the van, holding the boquet of flowers i bought for my jagiya. the hyungs also bought gifts for them. jimin hyung bought two, the other one is for jeongyeon while namjoon hyung bought two also, he's going to give the other gift to chaeyoung.

"their manager texted me, some of their staffs are waiting on the entrance, let's go, they'll accompany us inside." namjoon hyung said. as our manager bid his goodbye to us, we finally walked inside.

"wow they improved a lot!" hoseok hyung commented.

"will they come back here again?" jin hyung asked. "no, they'll come back after the concert."

she then bowed to us and left the room.

"the girls will be really shock when they see us waiting for them." jimin hyung said. "yah jeon jungkook! you didn't tell us about the r--"

"HYUNG! IT'S A SECRET!!" i cut him off. "i mean it's too early though."

"but anyways, we support you." v hyung patted my back.

"did you brought it?" i shake my head. "WHY?!"

"this is not the right time, maybe after our world tour." i answered.

"the wedding of the year goes to bangtan sonyeondan's jungkook and twice's tzuyu!"

----------

"TWICE SARANGHAE!!!" i kept waving at our fans. the concert will end in a few minutes. "tzuyu! saranghae!!"

i smiled and give her a finger heart. she acted like she fainted because of what i did, it made me giggled.

then suddenly, sana unnie came to me holding a phone. i smiled at the camera and suddenly she kissed my cheeks. "UNNIE!!"

she laughed and gave the phone back to the phone. "SATZU OMO!!"

"ANNYEONG ONCE!! SEE YOU SOOON!!!" jihyo unnie shouted as she stared at them with her teary eyes.

we gathered around the middle of the stage, we held hands and bowed at them. "ONCE SARANGHAEYO!!"

"GOMAWO!!"

"SARANGHAE!!"

the stage started to go down. "saranghae!!" i told them and smiled until we completely dissapeared in their eyes.

"aahh it's worth it! practicing for four days straight is worth it! we made them happy!"

"and don't forget we practiced for four whole day!!" chaeyoung unnie added.

"twice let's take a picture of all of you! for succesfully completing your twicelights world tour!"

i held the banner with dahyun and sana unnie because i'm between them again. "hana dul set."

we smiled as they took a picture of us. "say something to your fans!" they signaled. "once thank you so much for attending the last concert for the twicelights world tour!"

"we really appreciate it, we love you so much!"

"gomawo onceu!" i said. "saranghae!! thank you so much!"

"alright, congratulations for completing your twicelights tour! even if in the middle of the tour, mina took a break because of her anxiety!"

"and our mina unnie fought it for our fans, and for us!!" chaeyoung unnie hugged her.

"chukkahae!!" we bowed at the staffs before we walked to our room to rest before going back to the dorm.

"OH MY GOD!!" nayeon unnie's jaw dropped as she opened the door. what happened?

"unnie what--" sana unnie covered her mouth. the other unnies also peeked in and their jaw also dropped. "what's happening?" i asked and also peeked in.

my eyes widened as my jaw also drops. THEY'RE HERE?! OH MY GOD!!

"chukkahae for finishing your twicelights tour succesfully!!" namjoon oppa said.

nayeon unnie finally walked inside. she went to yoongi oppa and hugged him. "ah i'm really surprised!" jihyo unnie said before going to namjoon oppa.

"we arrived in korea 2 days ago, we wanted to surprise you all." jin oppa said as he hugged sana unnie who cried again.

"2 days ago? so you guys are already in the plane when i called?" i asked him as i grabbed the boquet of flowers from his hands. "yes jagiya." he answered before pulling me into his arms. "chukkahae."

"jeongyeon-ah, i bought this two limited edition of leather jackets hope you like it." jimin oppa said as he handed jeong unnie a black paper bag.

"thanks." she smiled. "but i won't let you go off the hook because you fucking told them--"

"yeah yeah i know that's why i brought a gift for you, for now, let me live." he smiled at her and hugged mina unnie even tighter. "here's a gift for you chaeyoung, hope you like it."

"WA JINJA! I LOVE IT!!! thanks oppa!" chaeyoung unnie shouted.

"anyways, change your clothes now, we're taking you all out for dinner, it's my treat." jin oppa said. "jagi the flowers smell so great." i said. "did you also bough a boquet of breads?" i asked.

"yah, i'm already here yet you're finding your breads, hmp." i giggled and hugged him. "saranghae, jk."

"i'm two years older than you, fyi, but nado saranghae." i laughed at him. "OH MY GOD! TAEHYUNG JUST KISSED DAHYUN IN HER LIPS!!"

"what's the matter hyung? we're already together."

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT HE'S COURTING YOU DAHYUNIE!!"

"you're like a leech, jagi. why don't you want to let go?" he chuckled. "fyi, jeon jungkook sunbaemin, i missed you and i didn't expected that you'll travel back to seoul just to surprise me."

then he grabbed the flowers and put it on the sofa and cupped my cheeks. "because i love you." and then he crashed his lips into mine and that made me smile between the kiss.

"ugh! why the hell am i surrounded with these couples?!" jeong unnie complained.

"we should find a boyfriend unnie."

"i have mine now."

"WHAT?!"

he chuckled and leaned away. "go change your clothes and we're going to have a group date."

"nayeon unnie just entered the bathroom, i'll change after her." i said, and he started to hug me again, he buried my face in the crook of his neck. "who's the leech one now, jungkook sunbaemin?" i asked.

"the both of us." he answered, i chuckled at his answer and hugged him even tighter.