22

tzuyu

it's already 2020. i can't believe we have gone this far already.

we're already famous over seas, we have already won many trophies especially the grandest one. we also hold the title of being the girl group who has a lot of daesangs.

we also hold the title of having the most album sales. we hold so many title, like being the first korean girl group to win SOTY in 3 consecutive years in MAMA.

and they said we also hold the tile of being the nation's girl group.

"tzuyu-ah." the door of my room opened. "the unnies are already having lunch well, they're almost finish actually, let's go before we practice for the last time before the concert."

i grabbed my wallet, my phone and the hotel card before following mina unnie.

right! mina unnie is getting okay now! she'll join us in the concert later and until the last one which is in korea! and of course we're excited because we'll be complete again and we're here at japan, finishing our world tour.

"finally! you're here!" nayeon unnie said. "we already ordered your lunch don't worry." jihyo said.

"aish!" we all looked at jeongyeon unnie who's finishing her dessert while chatting someone in her phone. "what's the matter again?"

"jimin just sent a funny face of me in the group chat!" sana unnie quickly opened her phone and checked our groupchat. oh, the others did the same too except me and mina unnie.

nayeon unnie started to laugh while hitting the table, making jihyo unnie hold her her hand because she thought she'll make a scene on the peaceful place.

"omo haha!"

"this freak, how dare you ask us where's mina after you send a picture of me?" jeongyeon unnie angrily said.

"your boyfriends are finding you, go check your phone." momo unnie said. "after we finish eating, please tell them."  mina unnie said.

"do you guys want to order some dessert?"

"i would like a chocolate cake unnie." i said. "mine's a cheesecake."

"alright." then jihyo unnie called a waiter. the unnies continued to chat with them while eating their dessert.

after eating the last piece on my lunch, i wiped my mouth and opened my phone.

girl crush
you freak! i won't let mina chat you!

mochi
she'll still chat me even if you don't agree.

girl crush
WHY YOU!!!

JUST WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!"

😴😴
geez, even if you guys are in japan, i can still hear jeongyeon's voice.

girl crush
BECAUSE THAT'S JIMIN'S FAULT!!

minari
jimin-ah, i think jeong unnie will kill you, her expressions says it all.

mochi
my baby! finally you're here!!

"here are your desserts."

"thanks unnie." she said.

bunnykook
@yodatzu WHERE ARE YOU JAGI?! ARE YOU STILL EATING?!

nabongs 🐰
no she's not, she's having a conversation with a guy.

then they looked at nayeon. "just go with it."

"but unnie.."

"just this time tzu, i need to get my revenge because he sent a funny picture of mine."