10

third person

2018

"DNA!"

the fans screamed even louder, louder than before. she can hear how ARMYs screamed for the boys.

she had just arrived at seoul olympic stadium, their manager fetch her from their dorm.

she promised her boyfriend she will go there to support them and here she is now. the boys also came back yesterday with their new song called 'idol', the continuation for the love yourself album.

and it was great!

since both of their pd-nims already knew that they are in a relationship, they announced to their staffs that if the both of them show up in their concert, they will asisst them until they arrived at their room.

and their staffs did, she cannot go into the crowd because she knows, some fans may know who she is and she doesn't want that.

she arrived inside their room and the boys are still on the stage performing. the concert will end in 30 minutes.

"tzuyu-ssi!!" she looked up and saw hoseok. "annyeong!"

"oh glad you could come! jk is on the next room since the vocal line is preparing need to prepare really fast for the next song." namjoon told her. yoongi just gave her a slight smile. "it's undelivered truth isn't it?"

"oh how did you know?" hoseok asked. "just a guess, since it's my favorite song from the second love yourself album."

"and that's a great guess, tzuyu."

"chop chop everyone! the vocal team just went to the stage! can someone help them?!"

and then a few seconds later, they heard taehyung singing.

"anyways, when did you arrived tzu?" namjoon asked. "i just arrived oppa, nayeon and mina unnie will follow soon."

and then both boys looked at yoongi who has a tired face. "ooohhh hyunggg..."

wait, yoongi sunbaemin likes unnie? she thought.

"just shut it, hobi." he said.

she wanted to ask the other boys because of curiousity but she doesn't want yoongi to think that she wants to know every single detail so she just smiled.

and her phone save her from this! "oh, they are on their way now." she announced. "tell the others to wait for twice's nayeon and mina at the entrance, cover them like how they cover tzuyu." their manager told the other staffs.

and then she heard her boyfriend singing the chorus.

"but i still want you." the crowd sang along with him and that made her smile.

"did he overwork himself again, sunbae?" she asked namjoon. "a little, he knows you'll be mad." she smiled again. "aahh i can't believe that our maknae is now a man for twice's maknae."

"i can't believe that he is the first one who got a girlfriend." hobi continued. "aahh i'm tearing up." he said and wiped his fake tears, earning a laugh from her and namjoon while yoongi is dozing off.

"okay hope, you're finish, let me take care of yoongi now, the song will be finish in a minute."

"anyways, you'll be okay here right tzu? if you want something you can ask manager-nim or the other--"

"don't worry sunbae, i will be fine."

"RAP LINE CHOP CHOP!"

"good luck!" she told them. hoseok gave her a wide smile and went out, following yoongi and namjoon.