72

tzuyu

"hi mommy jeon! your tummy is really really big now!" momo unnie greeted as i finally answered their call.

i giggled and waved at them. "i miss you guys, really." i pouted at them.

"aww, uri tzuyu misses us, guys!" momo unnie announced to everyone. "we miss you too, our maknae."

the other unnies sat beside momo unnie. "all of us feel really really bad because you had to be alone for more than 4 months now." sana unnie said. "i'm okay, unnies."

"it's already may, and we'll be back to korea soon, we'll visit you as soon as we get back and we finish our last concert." jihyo unnie said. "we promise, tzu! we took so many videos for you to watch in the whole tour!"

"we even bought you 2 cute yoda bears when we're in america!"

oohh!!

"mrs. jeon, time for lunch now."

"ne.." i said. "you guys look tired, you better go get some sleep while i eat." the maid helped me to stand up.

"it's okay, tzu. we went here as soon as possible when the concert ended just to call you." jeongyeon unnie said as the unnies watched me and the maid carefully go downstairs.

it's hard for me to stand up, or walk straight for minutes, or even take a bath because my tummy is now really big.

"i can't wait to finish our last concert in tokyo." mina unnie said. "i wanna take care of our tzuyu."

"anyway, the boys will be back next week. jungkook is finally going to have the chance to take care of you before you give birth to your baby boy."

i smiled as i started to eat. "if you let your son enter our world, i'm sure he's going to be the most handsome idol."

"of course he is! he's the son of jeon tzuyu and jeon jungkook!" nayeon unnie proudly said. "and the nephew of twice and bangtan sonyeondan!"

"girls, it's almost 12, go get some sleep."

"manager unnie, tzuyu's here!" i waved at manager unnie. "eat well, tzuyu!"

"ne!!" i answered.

"gotta go, mommy jeon. we love you, we'll be back soon!" they blew a kiss. i did a heart sign before they ended the call.

and yes.

it was january when i found out that the gender of our baby is a boy. jyp and bang pd-nim accompanied me that time.

i still remember how jyp pd-nim suddenly cried after the doctor told us that our baby is boy. bang pd-nim is fast to take a video of him crying.

and as for the unnies reactions, they we're so happy! nayeon unnie even told me that she's going to spoil our kid once i give birth to him. momo unnie said that she's going to buy a lot of jokbal for them to eat.

and as for the boys reaction, well, i kinda called in the wrong time.

but the fans thinks it's not a wrong time because i called in the middle of the concert and jungkook proudly announced to the fans who attended the concert that the gender of our baby is boy.

i felt so awkward being with our pd-nims. i mean, we sometimes meet our pd-nims and eat lunch or dinner with them, but this time, i'm all alone.

but why do i feel awkward? they acted like they are our real fathers when we're having a hard time because of our comebacks, concerts, when we're singing, dancing, especially momo unnie who even cried when some k-netizens bashed her for singing bad for our encore.