17

third person

2019

"bangtan sonyeondan! chukkhamnida!" this is their last promotion for 'boy with luv' because tomorrow, they need to fly to america to attend some shows.

"oh, ARMYs kamsahamnida!" namjoon started, smiling widely. their fans keep cheering for them.

she smiled at their fans who's still cheering for them even though they didn't won.

"kamsahamnida!!" she heard the other members said.

"remember to control yourself, tzuyu." jihyo whispered to her. "i know that your jagi is too handsome right now but there are cameras around." she smiled at her and nodded.

and then their song started playing.

twice can't help to move, they are getting addicted to this song. momo is even practicing the choreo whenever they have free time.

"oh text me, oh yeah oh yeah." all of them suddenly sang, they looked at each other and laughed.

guess the unnies really loved their new song.. she thought. and then the other idols started to go to the back stage.

they bowed to the other idols, bangtan sonyeondan looked behind them and saw them, they bowed and act like nothing is between them, sana even mouthed 'chukkahae' to them but in a way that fans will not notice it.

and then his line came. she turned her head to the other way and smile. then they proceed to go back to their rooms.

"unnie can i cover boy with luv?" momo asked as soon as they entered their room.

"eh?"

"i really love it! especially the chorus part!"

"oh my my my~ oh my my my~" they sang together. "it doesn't look like that momo is the only one who wants to cover boy with luv." their manager said.

"okay okay, we really love it!" nayeon said. "i'm gonna send these pictures to our group chat later haha! prepare jimin!" jeongyeon said.

"unnie-ah, please don't tease my mochi so much." mina said softly. "don't worry minari, i won't." jeongyeon assured.

"so who's gonna change first?" one of their make up artist asked. "sana!!"

"okay!" she stand up and grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom.

"gosh i'm hungry." momo said. "you're always hungry unnie." she said.

"should we take out some food later?" chaeyoung asked. "i want to eat jokbal right now so okay!" momo said. "okay we're also in!"

sana then exited the bathroom after 7 minutes, chaeyoung stand up and went there to change her clothes when they heard a knock.

"chukkahae!!" they heard the boys. she lifted her head and saw him.

"gomawo! chukkahae! you guys won again before you leave the country." jihyo said. then he walked towards her.

"chukkahae, jagi." she said and smiled. "gomawo, chukkahae."

"anyways, momo wants to cover boy with luv." jihyo said. "jinja?!"

"i've been practicing the choreo for more than 3 days." momo answered. "wa jinja! i can teach you the whole choreo if you haven't memorize it!" hoseok suggested.

"ooohh!!"

"why don't you guys collab then?" namjoon asked. "collaboration for the year!!"

"collaboration of the nation's girl and boy group's main dancers!" nayeon said.