49

tzuyu

it's already 9 in the evening and we have just entered the grocery store. we both made sure that no one will recognize us, especially me.

he pushes the cart while i grab the stuffs that we need.

the cart is almost full but it seems like it's nothing to him. i even tried pushing it when her forgot to pick something so he left me, but when he pushed it, it's just like he's pushing a feather.

"can i buy this?" i asked him as i pointed the box of cereals. he nodded. i immediately grabbed the biggest box and put it on the cart.

"stay here, i'll buy some meat." he said before pushing the cart again. wait, i forgot to grab my shampoo and conditioner. i walked away from my spot. i'm sure he'll text me once he finished buying meat.

i grabbed one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of conditioner. i was busy checking the ingredients when someone bumped at me.

"oh mianhae." wait, lisa unnie. i turned around. my eyes widened. why are they together?!

"unnie?" i whispered. "tzuyu?" she asked. "tzu? what are you doing in here? fans might notice you."

"why are you two together?" i asked and looked at bambam oppa. they looked at each other, bambam oppa cleared his throat. "we're going back to thailand next week so i asked their pd-nim for permission if she can stay with me since we already booked our flighr so it won't be a hassle to fetch her in their dorm."

"are you two gonna tell your parents that you guys are dating?" lisa unnie's eyes widened. "d-dating? n-no we aren't."

"you just stuttered, unnie." i said.

"okay you got us." she sighed. "yes we're dating."

i smiled even wider. "then your pd-nim should let you date bambam oppa instead of my oppa."

he raised his eyebrow at me. "wae?"

"your oppa? you mean jk?" i nodded. "i'm staying at his apartment for a while, we went here to buy stuffs."

"why are you staying with him?" she asked as she grabs a pack of shampoo. why not a bottle though. "he begged jyp pd-nim, he wants to make it up since we didn't talked for a month." i answered.

"wait, where is he though?" crap. i forgot about him. i grabbed my phone and about to dial his number when his name appeared.

"yep?" i answered casually. "where the fuck are you, jeon tzuyu? i told you to stay here."

jeon tzuyu? he's too advance. "for your information, my surname isn't jeon, it's chou."

"where are you?"

"i'm with bambam oppa and lisa unnie, wait us there." i said before ending the call. "let's go meet him."

"only you, don't take my girlfriend with you." i face-palmed at him and pulled lisa unnie away from him.

"lili was mine before she dated you." i dragged unnie away.

"oppa didn't tell us that he had an apartment." i said. "he kept it a secret."

"so do you always go there?" i asked. "sometimes, but when pd-nim do something that we you know, hate, i go there to relax." she answered.

i saw bambam oppa following us from behind while using his phone. probably texting jungkook.

we turned to our right and i saw him using his phone. you can see how impatient he is because of his expression. "jagi." i called his name.

he looked at us and put his phone back to his pocket. i walked to our csrt and put the shampoo and conditioner.