41

#TzuKook trend worldwidw after BTS' Jungkook revealed that he and TWICE' Tzuyu are dating!

It was yesterday when YG Entertainment confirms that BTS' Jungkook and Blackpink's Lisa are dating, BTS' Jungkook HIMSELF, revelead that he and Lisa aren't dating, instead, he and TWICE' Tzuyu are dating.

ARMYs started attacking TWICE' Tzuyu's instagram account and their group account as they saw the news.

#TzuKook trended worldwide but fans--especially ARMYs do not support their relationship as they support Jungkook and Lisa's relationship.

Months ago, Dispatch revealed pictures of the couple they caught having a night stroll in Han River, fans are waiting for their confirmation.

Congratulations to the new couple!

bangtanpink @lalikook
NO FUCKING WAY!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! HE IS DATING LISA PERIODT!!!

armyonce @tzukookisreal
replying to @lalikook
uM dUh, did you know the meaning 'PERSONALLY?'

bangtwiceu @tzukookie
replying to @lalikook and @tzukookisreal
Bitch, even JK confirmed it himself that he's dating our Tzuyu.

bangtan @vkook
WHY IS HE DATING HER?! SHE'S UNTALENTED THOUGH! ALL SHE HAVE IS BEAUTY!!

bangtanislove @jjkishearteu
replying to @vkook
I KNOW RIGHT! I RATHER SEE HIM DATING LISA, OR YERI, OR EUNHA OR MAYBE IU BUT NOT THIS TAIWANESE! ALL SHE HAS IS BEAUTY!!

armyforever @ jungkookismylove
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS DATING AN UNTALENTED GIRL! MY GOSH JUNGKOOK!!

ilovebangtan @armyforever
AS MUCH AS I LOVE JUNGKOOK I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!

#TZUYULEAVETWICEANDOURJUNGKOOK trended worlwide!

bangtanpink @lalisajeon
I can't believe he dated Tzuyu instead our Lali.

bangtanpinkeu @jinsoo
replying to @lalisajeon
yeah, he fucking dated an untalented girl!

bangtanboys @isupportbangtan
YAH! @JYPETWICE TZUYU YOU DON'T DESERVE JK!!!

bangtanlovesarmy @armyislife
LEAVE OUR JUNGKOOK!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM YOU UNTALENTED BITCH!!

"FUCK YOU ALL!!" jeongyeon threw her phone on the couch.

it's already 7 in the evening and they are worried to death! tzuyu didn't let anyone come in to her room! she didn't even ate dinner yesterday! she also did not ate lunch!

"unnie calm down." mina said. "as much as i want to i can't!"

"how dare them! how dare them tell that tzuyu doesn't deserve jk! how dare them!!"

"we'll try to make tzuyu eat. she hasn't eat anything since last night." dahyun informed them and went upstairs with nayeon.

"what are we going to do?! they are already sending death threats to tzuyu!" nayeon asked. "they're even commenting on our recent posts especially on tzuyu's posts!" chaeyoung said.

"this is all yg entertainment's fault!!" she shouted. "is it our fault that he treats his artists bad?! so they asked big hit for help, that they want jimin and jungkook to date lisa and rośe so they'll be more known all over the world!"

"they are so fucked up!"

"OH GOD! DISPATCH CONFIRMED THAT THEY REALLY CAUGHT TZUYU AND JUNGKOOK!!" momo informed and showed them their phone!