8

third person

2018

2018 came so fast. she and her members are waiting for their new music video to be posted on youtube. it's already april.

she cannot help but to smile when she remembered how he surprise her when they celebrated their 1st year anniversarry.

flashback.....

"unnies?" she asked when she saw them planning about something. momo  screamed when she heard her. of course, that's her scaredy-cat unnie.

"um, are you guys okay?" she asked. "eh hehehe, yes we are tzuyu." sana answered. "anyways, are you and jungkook gonna meet later? it's your anniversarry."

"oh that." they felt how she became sad when jihyo mentioned him. "he said that they are their company right now, they have a practice."

and she doesn't know why. "ehh?? so it means you two won't be able to celebrate it?"

she nodded. "if you need me, just call me. i'm going to watch a movie in my room." she told her unnies before going to her room.

she sighed as soon as she sat down. she doesn't want to be mad at him just because they have a practice. she understands him.

but she's still sad because it's their first anniversarry. she always thought that it will be great.

she grabbed her laptop and opened it and started surfing through the internet.

"TZUYU!!" she was about to play a movie when she heard someone screamed her name. the door of her room opened.

"waeyo---"

"LET'S GO TO A SALON!!" sana pulled her. "huh? b-but why--"

"i saw a salon!! they are 50 percent off!! even the minor services!! let's go! i wanna change the color of my nails now!!"

"okay unnie i'm just gonna change--"

"no just grab your coat and let's go!! mina and momo will come with us! it's foreign line day!!"

-------

she was reading a magazine when momo called their attention except sana. sana has fallen asleep while waiting for her nails to be done, while mina is playing some games on her phone, she's the first one to be done.

while she and momo just started. sana treated them all, so she just told them she wants to change her nail colors to a peach one.

"the unnies said there's a party we need to attend too, they already asked someone to deliver our dresses here." she told them.

"eh?"

"mina-san, please tell sana to wake up."

"ara momo-san." she then stand up. "sana-yah, wake up."

"w-wae??"

"we need to get our make up done, we need to attend a party." momo told her. "eh? but i don't have any money lef--"

"the unnies told that they also gave money to the staff that will deliver our dresses."

"eh okay." she answered then she told a staff of the salon that we need to get our make up done.

----------

"omo that dress suits you baby!!" sana cheered.

she wore a simple white sleeveless dress. while momo wore a high waisted skirt, partnered with a pink sando and denim jacket, sana wore a pink dress, and mina wore the same clothes like momo but the color of the sando is green.