61

tzuyu

Big Hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment confirms BTS and TWICE will collaborate in MAMA 2023!

bangtwiceisluv! @sajinwithlove
OMG!! COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR!!!

bangtantwice @tzukookies
WE FINALLY GOT THE COLLABORATION WE DERSERVE!!

bangtanboys @seokjinnie
OMG CAN'T WAIT!!
#COLLABORATIONOFTHEYEAR

namjoonismahbae @ namjoonie
Omg!!! Can't wait for this!!

#BANGTWICE and #COLLABORATIONOFTHEYEAR trends worldwide after Big Hit and JYP confirms that BTS and TWICE will collaborate!

"omg! we're trending on twitter!!" nayeon unnie shouted. "wait, there's another hashtag that is trending!"

#JEONGYEONANDJIMIN'SMOSTAWAITEDBOXINGMATCH!

"hey park jimin! let's practice! can't wait to punch you in the face!" jeongyeon unnie shouted, jokingly. "and i also can't wait to punch you too!"

we're at their practice room in big hit. MAMA 2023 is just four weeks away and we've just started practicing for our collaboration three days ago.

we've splitted into three groups. the vocal line, the rap line and the dance line.

the vocal line of course, jungkook is there, with nayeon unnie, jihyo unnie, jeongyeon unnie, jin oppa and jimin oppa.

and then chaeyoung unnie and dahyun unnie with namjoon oppa, yoongi oppa and hoseok oppa, and momo unnie too.

and then the dance line which is me, momo unnie, sana unnie, mina unnie with jungkook, hoseok oppa, taehyung oppa and jimin oppa.

and after that, the oppas will sing knock knock because it's the song that they loved the most. they'll record it tomorrow. and then we'll sing boy with luv but without chaeyoung and jeongyeon unnie because they also have a special collaboration with seulgi and irene unnie.

so the first ones who will come up to the stage is the vocal line, and then the rap line and then us. after that, nayeon unnie will sing a song while yoongi oppa will play the piano for her.

and then me, sana and mina unnie will come up to the stage again to perform marry you by bruno mars with jungkook, jimin and jin oppa.

and then the most awaited collaboration of kpop's biggest girl and boy group's main dancers--momo and hoseok oppa will perform.

since bangtan is the second to the last performers and we are the last, we thought that we should do the collaboration before we perform. since bangtan will perform after red velvet's performance and also, jeongyeon and chaeyoung unnie's collaboration stage with seulgi and irene unnie.

after singing boy with luv, we'll go to our places and perform feel special first, and then dance the night awat, and then yes or yes, and then fancy, and dance break by the j-line and finally, more and more.

so we are really busy right now and we don't have any time to look at our phones, or go out and have fun.

"when are you guys gonna record boy with luv?" jin oppa asked as we started to eat our late lunch. "after two days i think."

"wait, who's gonna rap namjoon's part then if chaeyoung and jeongyeon will not participate in it?" hoseok oppa asked. since momo unnie will rap hoseok oppa's part and nayeon unnie will rap yoongi oppa's part, she always wanted to rap so we gave her a chance. "jihyo unnie."

"WHAT?!"

"why are you guys so shocked?" she asked. "i thought she's gonna sing jungkook's line?" jeongyeon unnie asked. "ani, tzuyu's going to sing his lines."

"ARE YOU SURE YOUR VOICE WON'T CRACK?! his vocal range is high!" jimin oppa said. "tzuyu's vocal range is improving day by day and don't worry, she'll reach the notes, besides, it's not that high." nayeon unnie answered. "and how about jihyo?"

"while we're finishing our world tour in japan, she started to attend some rap lessons."

"woah, i'm proud." namjoon oppa said.

"you didn't tell me that you're going to sing my part." i smiled at him and hugged his arm. "i always forgot about it, and i'm actually excited.

"and i also can't wait to shout after you sang my last line." he smirked. "and then you'll look back at the camera and you'll stare at me until the light are finally turned off."

"correction, i'll stare at the camera." i said.

"still." as he hugged me back and started to give me small kisses on my shoulder.

"and how about the other girls then?" he asked. "sana unnie will sing jin oppa's lines, dahyun unnie will sing taehyung oppa's lines. she even said that when his line came, she's gonna stare at the camera and will make a v-sign that taehyung oppa always do."

"i can't believe that taehyung hyung made dahyun an alien."

"and also, sana unnie." i added. "and then mina unnie will sing jimin oppa's lines and i will sing your lines."

"hmm.. i'm proud of you." he said and pecked a kiss on my lips. "wae?"

"your vocals are improving, as well as the other girls, i really loved your lines in more and more."

"i had a hard time singing that, it's too high for me."

"but i know that you can sing it comfortably, i always act as your vocal trainer though." he said.

"lovebirds, eat your lunch now because we'll start practicing after 10 minutes." jeongyeon unnie said. "don't worry unnie, you and chaeyoung unnie will soon collaborate with your boyfriends." i said.

"hope so." she added and then jungkook and i started to eat our lunch. "let's go to busan on december 20th."

"huh? wae?" i asked. "my parents wants to see your parents, so they can talk about our wedding."

"you really wanted us to get married soon, you know that?"

"of course." he smirked at me. "i'll inform my parents later about that."

the day ended immediately. it's almost 10 in the morning when we've arrived in big hit.

and we saw them resting on their practice room and they said they have just finished recording knock knock.

"OMG! HAHAHA!!" nayeon unnie bursted out laughing. "what happened?" jihyo unnie asked. "listen to it!" she said.

i thought jungkook will sing nayeon unnie's first line instead, jin oppa sang it, and then i heard yoongi oppa singing chaeyoung unnie's line. wait omo! and then i heard taehyung oppa's voice singing dahyun unnie's lines. and then hoseok oppa singing sana unnie's lines.

and then jungkook singing jihyo unnie's lines, my jagi's angelic voice.

and then namjoon oppa singing jeongyeon unnie's lines, and then hoseok oppa singing momo unnie's lines, and jimin oppa singing mina unnie's lines.

and then.

"knock knock."

we bursted out laughing when we heard yoongi oppa said knock knock in a cute tone! i remember! he cutely said knock knock when they shooted their Run BTS! episode.

"oh my god, i'm crying." nayeon unnie said. "i'm gonna listen to this for the whole month." she added.

we continued to listen to it. jungkook sang my line on the second verse and he also sang my line on the bridge. jimin oppa sang mina unnie's line in the bridge and then taehyung oppa with dahyun unnie.

and then yoongi oppa will be at the center since he sang nayeon unnie's last line.

"yoongi's going to kill all ARMYs!" jeongyeon unnie said.

nayeon unnie then continued to tease yoongi oppa who's now irritated.

i guess, this is really going to be the collaboration of the year.