73

third

"WHAT?!"

as their manager is driving their van, he turned left and started to drive fast.

jungkook started to get nervous and at the same time, excited. their son is coming out now.

yoongi who fell asleep, wakes up because of what tzuyu shouted earlier. "oh my god! eottoke?!" hoseok panicked. "okay tzuyu, deep breaths--"

"HOW CAN I TAKE A DEEP BREATH WHEN OUR SON WANTS TO COME OUT NOW?!" the boys knew this isn't the time to laugh so hard but it seems like their body isn't cooperating because taehyung and jimin laughed out loud.

"it hurts!!"

"hyung!! ppalli!" jin said as he fished his phone from his pockets.

his hyungs do not know what to do as their girlfriends aren't pregnant yet. jungkook may seemed like he didn't searched about babies and more but deep inside, he did.

"hold my han--OW FUCK! DON'T TIGHTEN YOUR GRIP TZU--FUCK HYUNG HELP!!" he screamed as tzuyu continued to tighten her grip on his hand.

"jin? hey, we're on our way--"

"SANA!!! TZUYU IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!! BRING THEIR BABY'S THINGS!! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!!" jin didn't let her girlfriend finish his sentence. and then they heard that something fell down. they expected that sana dropped her phone because of what her boyfriend said.

"OH MY GOD!! SHE'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH, GUYS!!" sana announced.

"IT HURTS!!" tzuyu, who's already sweating, continued to shout and hold on tight into jungkook's hand, he closed his eyes and bit his lower lip to prevent shouting because of how tight her grip on his hand.

"JIN SAID WE SHOULD GET THEIR BABY'S THINGS!" she added.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" they heard nayeon shouted. "she's trying her best to hold on."

"HYUNG, PPALLI!! MY HAND IS NOW RED!!" jungkook complained. tzuyu glared at him. "you freak! should we change our positions--ooww- so you'll feel what i am feeling right now?!"

taehyung, jimin and hoseok laughed as jungkook turned red after tzuyu shouted. "okay fine, i'm sorry, just please don't TIGHTEN YOUR GRIP, OW!!"

"she'll be fine! we'll call you once we're in the hospital!" jin then ended the call. "hyung, go faster!!"

even though jungkook is having a hard time talking because of how tight tzuyu's grip on his hand, he still tried to make her calm a little by telling some sweet words to her.

as they arrived into the hospital. jungkook got down first and carried tzuyu inside. "help! my wife's about to give birth!!" he announced. as some nurses recognized who they are, thet immediately rushed towards them.

jungkook put her down on the hospital bed. a tear escaped in her eye as she started to shout again.

it was a painful sight for him, he wasn't used on seeing her crying because of pain, he was used on seeing her crying because of joy.

a doctor rushed towards them and started to check her. "the girls are on their way here!" jin informed him as him and the others arrived inside.

"she's ready, let's go."

"kook..." she managed to utter his name before the nurses push the hospital bed and made their way to the emergency room.

"hyung, i'm coming with her!" he said before following them.

"tzuyu-ssi, i need you to push really hard okay." a doctor informed her. he went to her side and held her hand. "it hurts." she closed her eyes as the pain she is feeling right now is unbearable.