54

tzuyu

nine months has already passed since we last saw each other. i missed him so much.

that night, we spend our time walking around the quiet park. luckily, we didn't end up meeting some fans or sasaengs while we enjoy walking. unfortunately, jin oppa and sana unnie met some fans, jin oppa managed to hide sana unnie's face before the fans can take pictures of her face.

that morning, the news about jin oppa having a night stroll with a girl trended all over the world. the fans who ship their groups so much says that jisoo unnie is the girl.

it's a really good thing that jin oppa managed to hide her face or else, fans will attack us again, especially unnie.

the ceo of yg entertainment finally let lisa unnie and bambam oppa date in peace. a week after that, he finally confirmed that lisa unnie and bambam oppa are really dating.

"album of the year award goes to..."

"twice! chukkahamnida!" we stood up and walked to the stage. our fans cheered louder even more. there are ARMYs who attended the event even though all the boys are busy serving their country.

"once, kamsahamnida!" jihyo unnie started as she get teary eyed again. this is our third time winning album of the year award. first, MAMA, second, AAA and third, MMA which is right now.

jihyo unnie delivered her speech with gratitude, momo unnie was given the chance to say something and it's a good thing she didn't messed up.

we bowed and left the stage holding our award. "i can't believe this, we won again." dahyun unnie said as she wiped her tears.

we went back to our seats. we saw blackpink giving us their thumbs up. lisa unnie even mouthed 'congratulations' to me. i smiled at her and mouthed a 'thank you'.

blackpink came back seven months ago and they finally had the promotions that they deserved. and two months ago, they came back again.

yg fixed their relationship with MAMA and blackpink finally attended MAMA 2021, as well as other award shows. their fans are really happy with it because they got what they really deserved.

they've also won their first daesang on MAMA.

most of their fans are still bashing me for dating jungkook, most of their shippers hated me and bambam for dating jungkook and lisa. it should have been lisa and jungkook not me and him.

but some of them, already accepted the fact that the maknae of bangtan sonyeondan finally had a girlfriend.

some ARMYs continued to message me that i should not give their toxic fans some attentions because they don't deserve it, which i think is right.

we came back five months ago. the boys are also supposed to come back but since they love each other really really bad, they followed the two in the military immediately.

and oh, jeonghan oppa and dino oppa enlisted six months ago. and their reason, the same reason that the boys told us. we even took a video of jeongyeon unnie crying hard because jeonghan oppa didn't tell her that they are enlisting. we already sent it on our group chat so she can't delete it, and it's going to be a really really good video to play soon on our reunion.

and i'm sure after that, they'll come back two times in a year, or maybe three, or four. because i'm sure they know that we missed them very very much.

this is the first birthday that i celebrated without him, and them with our side since we started dating.

"artist of the year award goes to.."