30

a bad news is about to come huehuehue *smirks*

------------

tzuyu

"their manager just called me. they already recieved the package we sent for them." nayeon unnie informed us as she sat beside jeongyeon unnie.

it's been a week since we finished our twicelights tour, and we're having a rest while the boys, they flew away after our dinner with them.

"girls check your phones! koreaboo posted an article! and also dispatch! they revealed the new couple they caught." my eyes widened as i quickly grabbed my phone.

Dispatch revealed some pictures of the couple they caught having a stroll in Han River.

"oh my god! this is you and jungkook!!" jihyo unnie said. "i thought bang and jyp pd-nims already paid them to shut them up?" jeong unnie asked.

i scrolled through the article, i started to get nervous as i read it. this is really us!

after reading the article, i went to the comment section to see the fans reactions, fans are already guessing who's the couple that dispatch caught.

bangpink @lalikook
THIS IS LISA AND JK!! A HUNDRED PERCENT!!

yerikookie @jungri
replying to @lalikook
bitch no! that's yeri and jungkook!!

bangtanpinkeu @liskook
OMG!! LISA AND JUNGKOOK!! OMG!! #LISKOOK

blacktan @liskookies
THIS IS JUNGKOOK AND LISA!! #LISKOOK #BANGPINK

my heart started to ache as i read their comments.

bangpinkftw @lalisajeon
TOLD Y'ALL!! JUNGKOOK AND LALI ARE DATING!! NOT WITH THAT STUPID TZUYU AND THAT SMOL STUPID YERI!! #LISKOOK

bangtanpink @jeonliskook
OMG MY BABIES ARE DATING!! #LISKOOK #LISKOOKFTW

"stop reading those comments chou tzuyu!!" jihyo unnie grabbed my phone away from me.

"what the hell? how dare she call tzuyu 'stupid'? she's the one who's stupid!" dahyun unnie said.

"why are they saying that it's lisa and jungkook? it's me and him." i told them. "stop tzu, jungkook won't like this! he will not like this if he find out that you're overthinking again because of this!"

"but unnie, they keep saying it's lisa and jungkook. it's us! it's me and him!"

"shit! liskook is trending now!" jeongyeon unnie informed. "tzuyu look at me."

"unnie it's not her and him, it's me and him! how could they say it's lisa when it's technically me?" she pulled me into a hug.

"even some ARMYs are supporting them even though--"

"CHOU TZUYU YOU LISTEN TO ME! STOP OVERTHINKING OKAY! THEIR DELULU FANS ARE TRENDING LISKOOK FOR NOTHING! IT'S NOTHING OKAY!"

i bit my lip and buried my face on jihyo unnie's shoulder as my tears fall. "ssh stop crying tzu."

"it rose up to the top." sana unnie said.

"guys, yoongi's calling." nayeon unnie informed us. "he wants to face time--"

"just talk to him and don't show tzuyu and jihyo." jihyo unnie started to caress my hair as i keep crying silently on her shoulder.

"hi yoongs!"

"we saw it." i heard yoongi oppa. "we did too, and we saw that the fans who ship jk and lisa already trended the hashtag liskook."

"where is she, nayeon? we're having a practice and jungkook left us! namjoon and jin hyung followed him! he's worried about tzuyu!"