63

Big Hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment confirmed that Jungkook's and Tzuyu's wedding will be in Seoul!

BTS' Jungkook reportedly bought a house that costs more than 2 million Won!

"what design would you like for your wedding gown?"

"a revealing one!" jeongyeon unnie said. "aniyo, jungkook's going to hate it."

"he's going to rip it though once you guys arrived at your hotel room in tainan." she smirked, i can feel my cheeks reddened. "yah unnie!!"

"an off-shoulder one will do. it fits her so well." jihyo unnie said. our wedding planner nodded as she started to write it on her small notebook.

jin oppa's family is friends with her family, so he told us to contact her and her family to ask if they can help us about our wedding.

they are busy rehearsing right now for their comeback later in inkigayo. since the unnies and i aren't busy, we told them that we'll talk to her now. they told us that they'll follow us after their rehearsal, which is going to end after four hours.

"ani, i think a backless one will suit her." nayeon unnie said. "i agree with nayeon unnie!"

"hey, you guys aren't the ones who's going to get married, so stop." i told them. "duh, we're helping you." sana unnie said.

"does this looks like helping to you? all you guys suggested is too revealing for me."

"from my view, i think an off-shoulder one will suit you the best." the wedding planner said. "since you have a great body, the off-shoulder gown should fits your body so it'll show your curves."

"we're also going to put some crystals on it." i nodded. "see? she agreed on what i've suggested." jihyo unnie said.

"who's going to be your maid of honor then?"

"US!!" the unnies shouted. "ani, it's actually elkie." i answered.

"WHAT?! WHY NOT THE WHOLE OF US?! OR ONE OF US?!" they shouted again. "because you guys are going to fight and shout 'why did tzuyu didn't picked me?!' and you guys will mention the things you all have done to me whether it's good or bad and you'll compare it to the others and--"

"okay okay we get your point, but atleast, we're the bridesmaid." sana unnie said. "with some of my cousins." i added.

"and the groomsmen will be your fiancé's members? and their friends?" i nodded. "by the way, who's going to be his bestman?" chaeyoung unnie asked.

"yugyeom oppa." i answered. "wait, why not bambam?"

"do you want yugyeom oppa to kill him? he owe him something."

"aahhh!" nayeon and jeongyeon unnie both said. "i know that!"

"mwoya?!" they asked.

"when yugyeom noticed how jungkook looks at tzuyu when we attended MAMA 2015, he asked him if he's interested with her." jeongyeon unnie answered. "being his best friend, he encourage him to talk to her and tell her he loves her."

"why aren't we informed about this?" jihyo unnie asked. "we promised tzuyu we won't." nayeon unnie answered.

"if it isn't for him, maybe i'm still single." i told them. "what about your boquet, miss tzuyu? what kind of flower do you like?"

"since i love spring, i think tulips will do." i answered.

"wait, so when nayeon, jeongyeon and you met namjoon, yoongi and jungkook at the convenience store, it means that yugyeom planned it?" we shook our heads.