26

tzuyu

"your manager is already on her way here?" eomma asked as soon as i ended the call with my manager. it's already march 4 and they need to fetch me, the unnies already arrived in japan 3 hours ago. we need to practice now because mina unnie will be with us and there is going to be changes. she'll also join our concert finale in seoul which is on april.

i nodded as i continued to pack my things. "how's your relationship with jungkook?" she asked again. "we're fine eomma. but dispatch caught us but our pd-nims are doing their best to stop them from posting our pictures." i answered. "then the two of you need to stay low now."

i just nodded. after putting my clothes back to my suitcase, eomma closed it. "your fans, especially his will accept your relationship if it gets revealed okay. don't worry about it." she carresed my cheek. "i know, jungkook also told me that."

she smiled. "now go get ready." she stand up and exited my room. my phone vibrated at the same time.

it was a text from manager unnie, she's already at our gate.

"tzuyu." eomma knocked on my door. "you're manager is here, she's currently drinking the juice i made, be faster."

i stand up and went to my closet room and changed my clothes into a casual one. after putting my black bucket hat on, i grabbed my suitcase and my bag before getting out.

i saw manager unnie talking to eomma while drinking the juice she made. "oh tzuyu kaja." she said. "thank you for the juice mrs. chou." she bowed. "text me once you arrive okay." she kissed my cheek. "ne. i need to go, wo ai ni." i said and kisses her cheek too. "wo ai ni."

manager unnie took my suitcase and put it in the backseat. i sat down on the passenger seat beside the driver's seat.

manager unnie started to drive as soon as she got in. "how's your short vacation?"

"it's fine unnie."

"i caught the boys having a sleep over at your dorm except for jungkook. you know him. if you're not there he's also not there."

i just smiled. minutes later. we arrived at the airport. "are you gonna leave your car?"

"my friend is going to borrow this for 3 months since she's gonna find some work here." i nodded.

some of our fans noticed me and said hello. i just smiled at them. they did not even bother to take a picture of me or a video. i love them so much.

as unnie told a staff that i am a member of twice, they let us in immediately. since we took a shortcut, according to unnie, we immediately got inside our private plane. "you can sleep if you want tzuyu." she said. "while i memorize the first week of your group's schedule."

i just nodded and opened my phone. i started to type a message for jungkook, telling him that i am on my way to japan.

"please put on your seatbelts." a stewardess told us.

well, i'll meet you soon unnies.

----------------

"practice will start after 20 minutes so get ready girls." a staff told us before closing the door again. i put on my mic before checking my clothes. hm, this is okay.

"tzuyu can you help me tie my hair please?" mina unnie asked me. i went to her and started to brush her hair before tying it. "manager unnie said that she caught the oppas having a sleep over in our dorm." i said.

"they were really bored at their dorm so they went to ours. jungkook went to his apartment to spend the night since you're not there."

"yeah and i'm excited to perform! mina unnie will perform with us again!" chaeyoung unnie said.

"you're always excited whenever mina unnie is here." sana unnie said. chaeyoung unnie just smiled at her. then the door opened again. "let's go girls."

------------

"ah so tired." jin hyung said as soon as we arrived at our dorm. we just finished performing for the... wait i already lost track of how many times we performed already.

"go order some chicken for our dinner, i'm too tired to cook." yoongi hyung said and lied down on the carpet.

hoseok hyung went to the telephone and dialed some number. while i sat down beside jimin hyund and fished my phone from my pockets.

7 hours ago.....

from: jagiyaaaa
jagiya, me and manager unnie are already on our way to japan, we're already at the plane. stay healthy jagi, saranghae 💜

-end-

i smiled and typed some words to reply to her. after sending it, i turned off my phone and leaned back to the sofa.

"hey, should we attend twice's finale's concert here in seoul?" v hyung asked. "yeah let's go. but we're gonna go there 30 minutes before the concert ends. we don't want to be caught by their fans right." namjoon hyung said.

"alright, i'll inform mina--"

"no, don't inform them, it's going to be a surprise for them okay." namjoon hyung said. "well i like that idea." i added.

"same here." jin hyung raised his hand, hoseok hyung also raised his hand and smiled at us, showing that he also agreed to this.

"we should focus on our comeback for now. the girls will focus on finishing their tour in japan. let's make ourselves busy for now and when we rest, we'll get ready for our surprise for them." namjoon hyung said. yoongi hyung showed him a thumbs up.

"alright, they're already making the three boxes of chicken that i ordered. i also ordered a box of pizza."

"ah i can't wait to be with my minari again." jimin hyung said. "should we follow them in japan again?" i asked.

"i want, but no. they are busy so we should be busy too, you know for our future." he smirked at me. "are you gonna propose to mina soon?" i asked.

"not now, how about you?" he asked.

"maybe after their concert finale in seoul."