67

tzuyu

"oh, you guys came." jungkook said as soon as he got inside the house.

it's already 9:30 in the evening and we have just finished cleaning the whole kitchen.

"why do you all look so tired?" he sat beside me. "what happened?" he asked.

the unnie line, except mina unnie scratched their nape as they chuckled nervously. while dahyun and chaeyoung unnie, including mina unnie and i, just shook their head at them.

"while we're cooking dinner." jungkook looked at me. "they were planning on baking some cookies, so since mina unnie is the one who knows how to bake, she told the others about what ingredients that they will use on baking cookies."

"nayeon unnie, jeongyeon unnie and jihyo unnie made the ingredients, while sana unnie, momo unnie and mina unnie prepared the trays that they'll use, while dahyun unnie, chaeyoung unnie and i just watched them." i added. the unnies started to look around. avoiding jungkook's eyes probably.

"and what happened?" he asked. "sana unnie accidentally poured the whole wet flour on the wrong bowl, and then momo unnie took it and didn't saw that there are some wet flours on the floor and she slipped."

"everything that is inside the bowl scattered all over the ground, and the pieces of the bowl too." jungkook glared at them.

"hey! we cleaned the whole kitchen! don't forget that!" nayeon unnie said. "but before that."

"sana unnie went to momo unnie to help her stand but she slipped because she didn't noticed the wet flour because you know she's clumsy." i added. "hey! i'm not that clumsy!"

"so she tried on holding something on the counter, she grabbed the tray, that is full of wet flour too, so it fell on the both of them."

"and when nayeon unnie came to help them, she slipped too, and then jeongyeon came to help, but she slipped too except jihyo unnie who almost slipped but she accidentally held onto the other bowl that is full of dry flour and it fell on the four of them."

"yah! this is our first time living on our house!"

dahyun and chaeyoung unnie bursted out laughing. mina unnie also laughed along them.

"we know okay! we're sorry!! we already cleaned the whole kitchen while we're eating dinner!" jeongyeon unnie said as her face turned red, embarassed i think.

"aaahh... i should've took a video of them." chaeyoung unnie said. "yeah! and you should play it when our groups reunite soon!" dahyun unnie added.

dahyun unnie's right. after we disband, we're going to have our own life.

"but it's a good thing that you didn't." nayeon unnie smiled happily. "and it's also a good thing that i installed cctv cameras all around the house." jungkook added.

their jaws dropped. "WHAT?! NO!!"

jungkook shook his head before looking at his watch. "it's already 10, you guys better get going."

"JUNGKOOK-AH!! PLEASE DON'T!! WE'LL DO EVERYTHING!!" they pleaded. "I DON'T WANT YOONGI TO SEE HOW HORRIBLE MY FACE!!"

"unnie, your face is horrible everyday." i said, making them laugh. she glared at me. "YAH! IF YOU WERE JUST NOT--" my eyes widened, jeongyeon unnie covered her mouth before she can say the word 'pregnant'.

"if she was just not what?" jungkook asked. "IF SHE WERE NOT JUST YOU'RE WIFE! I'LL PROBABLY THREW HER IN THE WINDOW!" she shouted as she crossed her arms.

"are you pregnant, nayeon?" i choked on my saliva, including the other unnies.

"W-WATER PLEASE!!" dahyun unnie said as she choke again.