69

tzuyu

the unnies are currently performing 'yes or yes' in the stage while i'm currently at the waiting room, still fixing my hair.

manager unnie told me that i should wear a dress instead of a t-shirt that has our group name printed on it and high-waisted shorts--like what the unnies are wearing right now.

when i tried to wear the clothes that i was supposed to wear, they told me that they can immediately notice my baby bump, so manager unnie said that i should just wear a dress so onces won't suspect anything at all.

well, if they have the eyes of dahyun unnie, i think they'll suspect something.

i checked myself on the mirror after they put a white headband on my head. "here's your mic, tzuyu." manager unmie handed me my purple mic.

"okay, you hear anything?" i nodded.

"the girls just finished performing." another staff went inside the room and informed them about what is happening on the stage.

"you'll be on the stage after 30 minutes." manager unnie crossed her arms and sat infront of me. "what do you want to do while waiting?"

"can you get me my bag? i brought some potato chips." i asked. "potato chips?"

i nodded, happily! i even asked jungkook to send me some potato chips that is made from america before going here. he even sent three bottled waters with the potato chips because the potato chips that he sent is a little salty.

"you're craving for salty foods?" i nodded. i opened one and started to eat. "aahh, i still can't believe that twice's maknae is already married and pregnant."

i smiled at her. i didn't even thought of being the first member to get married. i always thought that nayeon unnie will be the first one, then jeongyeon unnie, then momo unnie, then sajimidachae unnies.

and i know that the oppas too, and their manager also didn't expect that jungkook is the first one to get married. well, expect the unexpected.

after they talked with our fans for 20 minutes, 'feel special' started to play.

i've watched them perform on the tv that is on the left side. dahyun unnie and chaeyoung unnie sang my lines. and when 'more and more' came, dahyun unnie and chaeyoung unnie also sang my lines.

when the song finished, manager unnie accompanied me, along with the other crews on my to the backstage. they are currently performing another hit song of ours. after that, they'll perform 'one in a million' and '21:29'

i feel excited, and nervous at the same time. i wanted to call jungkook to inform him that i'll be out in the stage soon but their concert just started.

"you gotta know that you're one in a million." i heard chaeyoung unnie started to sing.

before sana unnie can finish her line, i walked into the stage and sang my line. the unnies turned around and their jaw drops. as well as our fans who's screamimg.

nayeon unnie and jihyo unnie even forgot to sing their lines. i walked towards them and gave them a big smile.

"oh, tzuyu!" as soon as i arrived infront of them, they hugged me. "are you real?!" nayeon unnie asked, teary-eyed.

i nodded, mina unnie and sana unnie sang their lines, shakily. as well as the others.

all of them are teary-eyed when the song finished. i think our fans too. "why didn't you tell us that you're coming?!" nayeon unnie asked. the fans laughed at her question.