7

third person

2017

"we're here." she heard their pd-nim said and went out from their van.

they saw the girls waiting for them at the entrance. when they saw their pd nim, they bowed nervously.

hoseok then opened the door and went out followed by the others. the couple went out the last.

"unnie..."

"oh tzuyu, mianhae." jihyo hugged her. "jyp-pd nim heard it all. as in all of it."

"from the very start?" he asked. the girls nodded. "we are talking about how your relationship started and then suddenly jyp-pd nim called us."

"we're really sorry baby." sana said. "let's go back inside." jin suggested, the girls nodded.

she's still nervous as hell and so he is. of course, their pd nims caught the both of them and they didn't expect this.

but they chose this, so they need to face the consequences. they chose to be together.

nayeon slowly opened the door and walked in. they saw their pd-nims seating on the two single couch in their living room.

"jeon jungkook." their pd-nim called out his name. "chou tzuyu."

"sit down and let's talk." she was about to let go his hand when he held it tighter even more.

they sat down at the couch infront of them.

twice and bangtan sonyeondan stayed at the side.

"tell us." jyp started talking. "when did the two of you started dating?"

"f-february 2017, pd-nim." she answered, unable to look to him.

"when did you start courting her, jungkook?" their pd nim asked. "july 2016." he answered.

"tzuyu you do know that twice still has their dating ban right?"

she nodded. "i am dissapointed that you didn't followed it."

"and when you recieved the news that jungkook collapsed when they are having a concert in chile you went there?"

"yes, pd-nim." she answered.

"and girls, you kept it a secret to me." he started scolding them. "the eight of you are older than her."

"i thought tzuyu went back to taiwan because of family matters, but no, she went to chile just to visit and check him."

"and boys you even helped her?"

"i'm dissapointed."

"you two know when someone caught the both of you walking around the street, you can lose your career."

"especially you, tzuyu."

"bangtan sonyeondan's fame continues to rise, they are known all over the world."

"and you girls too, but you still need to focus on promoting in south korea and japan first before you promote on the other countries."

"even your managers knew about your relationship but none of them told us." both pd nims continued to scold the couple.

she cannot look up, she's scared.

"you two should break up now."

and those words made her raise her head. "a-aniyo..."

"why tzuyu? it will affect your career and his too."

"i-i know b-but..." she can feel her tears started forming.