53

tzuyu

tzuyu.chou

tzuyu.chou
bts.jeonjk bogoshipeo :<

bangtwice_real OH MY HOLY---

tzu_kook THEY HAD A VACATION TOGETHER?!

taesana_isreal So it means the rumor of BTS and TWICE including Jeonghan and Dino of SVT had a vacation in Jeju?

jiminaisreal OH MY GOD!! WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO?!

twice.chaengie @twice.dubu, twice.penguina, twice.nabongs, jihyo_twice, twice.sana, twice_dancingmochine, twice.jeongyeonie Look.
twice.dubu oMg @tzuyu.chou
ot9twiceislife! DID CHAEYOUNG JUST MENTIONED THEIR UNNIES?!

jihyo_twice Uri Tzuyu misses her jagi so bad.
tzukookie JAGI?! THEY CALL EACH OTHER JAGI?!
bangtwiceislife @tzukookie IKR! I CAN IMAGINE TZUYU CALLING JK 'jagi'

jungkookismine EW BITCH! DELETE THAT PHOTO!

liskookies IT'S EDITED BITCH!
twice.jeongyeonie @jihyo_twice, twice.dubu, twice.chaengie, twice_dancingmochine, twice.penguina, twice.sana, twice.nabongs I heard that Taehyung sunbaemin is the one who took this photo right?
twice.nabongs Yeah!
twice.dubu I was there when this happened!
jeongyeonstan Did Jeongyeon just roasted a liskook fan?
twicestan Yes sis, and that's the tea.
ot9stan And she just confirmed that Bts, Twice SVT's Jeonghan and Dino had a vacation together in Jeju.

"i wish i could also post a pictute of me and my joonie." jihyo unnie said. the other unnies are still laughing because jeobgyeon unnie replied to a liskook shipper's comment on the photo i posted. she just said it's not edited.

well it is, taehyung oppa is the one who took the photo. we're the first ones to arrive at the beach because we're gonna go island hopping that time. he and dahyun unnie followed and when he saw us, he took a picture which is this so jungkook asked him to take a lot more pictures and he'll take a lot of pictures of the two of them after.

"then go post." nayeon unnie said. "i don't want their fans to know that their leader has a girlfriend."

"why not?"

"he's in the military, their fans might attack him there, including all the boys."

and then suddenly, the others stopped laughing. a few seconds later, they cried loudly.

"i don't know why they followed jin and jungkook after one and a half month." nayeon unnie cried.

and yes, the boys followed jin oppa and jungkook, we're having a meeting that time when the news that bang pd-nim said that the five of them will follow the oldest and the maknae.