15

third person

2019

"jagiya!" she called as soon as she saw her boyfriend. he waved at the camera while wiping his sweats. "how's my jagi?" he asked. "i'm fine, jagi. we're having an hour break right now." she answered. "how are you?"

"we've just finished the concert, it's too exhausting." he said. then taehyung and jimin showed up. "HI TZUYU-SSI!!"

she smiled and waved at them. "where's mina, tzuyu-ssi?" jimin asked, making the other two maknaes look at him.

"mina unnie?" he nodded. she turned around and started finding her unnie. "mina unnie!!" she called.

"wae?"

"someone's finding you." she said then mina stand up and started walking towards her. she started to smile when she saw jimin. "hi jimin-ssi."

jimin waved at her. "yah who are you talking to?" they heard yoongi's voice then the remaining members showed up.

it was march and they are filming for their new comeback while the boys are still away, having a concert all over the world and they will comeback on april also, 4 days before they release their new song.

"hi tzuyu-ssi! hi mina-ssi! how are you guys?!" hoseok greeted them with a happy face. "we're fine, sunbaemin, chukkahae for finishing another--"

"thank you mina-ssi!" jimin cutted her making hoseok and namjoon hit jimin's shoulder playfully. "yah! she didn't even finished saying--"

"well i'm excited!"

"girls, lunch is ready--OH ANNYEONG!!!" nayeon shouted making the other members looked at them. "hi nayeon-ssi!"

"annyeong sunbaemins!!" the girls arrived one by one. "yah yoo jeongyeon! i'm going to have my revenge as soon as we come back!"

jeongyeon sticked out her tongue to jimin. it's because jeongyeon was so bored and she edited jimin's face and send it to their group chat. since the boys are too busy practicing, he still haven't had his revenge.

"yah!! this was supposed to be me and tzuyu talking alone!!" he cannot stop himself to complain, making them laugh at him.

"aww sorry girls!" jin said. "it's okay! if you guys have time you can call us!" nayeon said and smiled. "yeah and you can have your revenge now! i'll send some photos of jeongyeon unnie later--ow unnie!" momo said.

"yah don't you dare!"

"sure momo-ssi! i'll wait for that!" jimin said.

"girls! start eating now, we'll be back in 40 minutes!" a staff told them. "you two talk peacefully, here's your lunch tzu." jihyo handed her her lunch, they boys bid their goodbyes and so as the girls.

"aish! i can't believe them, they always--"

"it's okay jagi, you know jimin sunbae and mina unnie misses each other."

jimin and mina started dating 2 months ago, they are the second couple of bangtwice.

"i know but everytime i call you, it's like, jimin hyung made an app that always gave him a notification that i am calling you right now." and she laughed. "aww that's okay jagi."

"jagi, i'm gonna go change my clothes, we're heading home. i'll be fast don't worry." she nodded at him and started eating her lunch.

she likes their new song, and the choreo is also hard too, this is their second to the last filming before the staffs edit the video. they finished recording in february and they started filming for the MV before february ends.