64

tzuyu

everything seems so unreal. i feel like this is just a wonderful dream, and if this is a dream, i would not want to wake up anymore.

fortunately, it isn't. and i'm thankul for that.

i was just only 13 years old when i flew to south korea when i was casted by the staffs of jyp. i trained for 3 years before i was chosen to become a member of twice.

i was sad when i didn't get chosen but it's like a miracle when jyp pd-nim told the audience that momo unnie and i will join the other unnies. i can still remember how sana and mina unnie cried when jyp pd-nim chose momo to be the ninth member of our group.

the unnies took care of me. the unnies helped me to learn korean especially dahyun and chaeyoung unnie as the three of us are part of the maknae line.

i was thankful for having them as my unnies, even though nayeon unnie is really full of herself, even though jeongyeon unnie is scary when we don't clean the dorm, even though momo unnie always eats jokbal, even though sana unnie is clumsy and at the same time, our happy pill, even though jihyo unnie scolds us when we don't clean our room, even though mina unnie always plays some games in her room, even though dahyun unnie is an alien and our second happy pill, even though chaeyoung unnie always complain why is she the shortest one, i still love them.

every comeback, i tried my best to show the people that jyp pd-nim chose me for a reason, not because i'm the visual of twice, it's because i know, my unnies know, our pd-nim knows that i can show them how my dancing skills and vocals improves.

i wanna hear them praising me for my dancing skills more than them praising me for having such a beautiful face.

everything was perfect. and it became even more perfect when i met him. thanks to yugyeom oppa, i met the love of my life.

"are you ready?" eomma asked as we got out from the car. we're already standing outside infront of the church.

securities are stopping the fans that came to witness our wedding. some of them are even holding a banner.

eomma finally puts the veil in my head. "look at my darling." she said as she smiled so wide. tears started to form in my eyes. "i can't believe you're the one who's going to get married first."

"our darling looks so beautiful." appa said. "jungkook's a good man and he already proved to us that he's going to take care of you."

"and the way how he fought for you when fans bashed you when the news of you two dating was revealed." eomma added.

"thank you, for everything." i hugged the both of them as my tears fell. "don't cry baby, your make-up." eomma said, worried. "it's okay, it's waterproof." i said.

appa handed me the boquet. i heaved a sigh. "i'm ready."

i then wrapped my hands on their arms as i stared on the door of the church.

i wonder how does he looked like. he's always handsomd though.

as the door slowly opened, i slightly tightened my grip. "gwaenchanha." eomma said.

i can hear the piano that yoongi oppa is playing. i requested it. i also requested if nayeon, jeongyeon and jihyo unnie can sing while my parents walks me to the aisle where he is standing with his parents.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall." nayeon unnie started to sing as we started to walk. all of our families are here, as well as the unnies, the oppas, blackpink unnies, got7 oppas, elkie, mingyu oppa, dk oppa, the8 oppa, jeonghan oppa, dino oppa, itzy, txt, and our pd-nims.